Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belf holy 31/3/7 ret 7/2/32 paladin

Isuldur

Belf holy 31/3/7 ret 7/2/32 paladin  Empty Belf holy 31/3/7 ret 7/2/32 paladin

Post  Isuldur Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)- Hi guys my name is Nick van Gelder from the Netherlands 22 years old, currently i play holy paladin as a ms and got a decent os ret spec so i can bring good healer or decent dps i have done like 18k on bh havent got to test it in raids yet but my rotationt atm seems fine

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell. - this is my ui yes its standard but it works for me. armory i might be in ret or pvp gear contact me if so plz so i can log in holy gear.

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience? Vanilla: i was into pvp got to rank 14 sadly doesnt exist anymore but after tht i got to do mc zg aq20 and bit of bwl in pug in tbc i did kz zg ssc and after nerf i cleared most of tbc content in wotlk i cleared naxx i got to a break just after ulduar came out so i dont have 2much done there i got back when toc was up so cleared togc10 and somewere in august i killed lk 25 man and at that point i quit untill cata.

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those? i am in Neverwinter Nights now social guild im trying to get myself geared and move on.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require? yeh ofc and in 25 man guilds its usual to have standby so yeh.

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters! have vent ts skype and a working mic.

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild? Well i consider myself as an exeptional player i didnt get to clear 2much 10/12 with nef in phase 3 u know it seems really easy to me the normal content but ofc i cant do it by myself, But im a reliable player i know how to play my class well in holy and ret so i hope u guys give me a chance to show u what im made of, Thanks for reading this app and if u have any questions contact me ingame or post a reply.

Anything else you might wanna add?
    Isuldur

Belf holy 31/3/7 ret 7/2/32 paladin  Empty Re: Belf holy 31/3/7 ret 7/2/32 paladin

Post  Isuldur Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:46 pm

yeh the line of text above Anything else you might wanna add? should be below it i cant edit it so sorry
    Isuldur

Belf holy 31/3/7 ret 7/2/32 paladin  Empty Re: Belf holy 31/3/7 ret 7/2/32 paladin

Post  Isuldur Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Edit: tbc prog zg ofc i ment za
    Isuldur

Post  Isuldur Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:15 pm

meh seems like i overlooked the last question but not much more i need to add anyway
    isuldur

Post  isuldur Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:00 pm

armory:

Ui:
    isuldur

Post  isuldur Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:00 pm

wtf are links not working
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Hello there mate.
    We've been having a talk bout this application, and decided that we're unable to give u a chance as trial in our guild for now.
    GL finding something else that would suit you.
    DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 am