Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elvritshal, holy/retri paladin

Elvritshal, holy/retri paladin Empty Elvritshal, holy/retri paladin

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Information about me

Hi to all of Fatal Attraction. My name's Aleksi, I'm from Finland and I'm a 18yo student who's just finished his second degree studies, so I'm free to play about 24 hours a day for the next couple of months. After a gaming break to prepare for finals I am looking for a competent and sociable guild to share my time with. I play a BE paladin and am a healer. My armory link for character evaluation:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/elvrithshal/advanced

Please note that I unfortunately had a break after clearing most of the preraid content and couldn't gear up or get achis. I still have good healing gear and a DPS set with 346+ lvl gear and know all of the current content.

I started playing after TBC came out and became an active raider (as in around three or more serious runs per week) in WOTLK, where I cleared most of the content and ICC. I played a mage on different server as well. I have a lot of xp of tanking and melee and ranged DPSing, but decided to roll a healer in Cataclysm as I found it to be the most challenging spec to play in the new expansion design. I also have a retribution OS that I have played in raids if the raid has needed me to switch for encounters.

During WOTLK I was in a few Haomarush (my former server) guilds, but I left that server due to underpopulation and lack of serious raiders. After migrating to Tarren Mill I attended some Ensidia raids and took part in some early raiding guilds but did not find the performance level or social conditions too intriguing. Before I found a good guild I had to go on a pause due to the final exams. Now I'm in the market for a serious raiding guild.

If you want screenshots I can provide, but I really only run some simple titanbars and healbot + recount for healing hotkeys and performance analysis. My UI is clean and simple.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require?

Yes, won't be a problem.

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available?

Yes. In addition I speak and understand English fluently.

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?

You're looking for serious raiders and I am such a person. I find the general look of this guild appealing and would like to trial to see if you like me and if I like you.

Elvritshal, holy/retri paladin Empty Re: Elvritshal, holy/retri paladin

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 am

Not meaning to brag but it would be nice to get some sort of a reply after couple o' days. I heard a rumour that my normal mode experience was insufficient but I can gear up fast for any spec you need me in (retri) and I do know normal mode encounters.

Cheers.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:06 am

Ok, sorry for the late reply. Anyway, a pretty short but brief application I guess.
    The thing is, since our progression is past the 12/12 ages ago now, we're also looking for some ppl with atleast that exp. in (cata)raiding. And gearing up new ppl from scratch ain't on the map.
    So, basicly, I've gotta decline this one.
    DECLINED, gl finding something else that would suit you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:34 am