Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Prot/Retri Paladin Applicatio - Lilantis

Prot/Retri Paladin Applicatio - Lilantis Empty Prot/Retri Paladin Applicatio - Lilantis

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)

Hello, My name is David Cook, I am 25 yrs young and live in Cardiff, Wales, I am a prot main spec and retri offspec paladin.

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.

I currently dont have any logs,

This is the armory for my prot spec.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/lilantis/advanced

I know there is a green item atm but that will be changed shortly when i got enough badges for the baradin hold dodge trinket.

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?

My experience raiding starts mainly at Wotlk,

At the beginning of wotlk i was playing a rogue as main and have done lk on normal (rogue is Audigia)

At the end of wotlk i started playing paladin alot more and did some bosses in icc and toc but not that many.

Going into Cata i played my paladin as retri and holy before switching to prot and dropping holy unless i am pvp.

In cata i am

BwD 5/6 (got chim on a lock and arti on hc)
    BoT 3/4
    ToFW 2/2

all on normal

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?

I was in Champions of The Hall - reason for leaving is the alliance scene sucks due to no players on server and the guild is not really progressing anywhere and i knw a number off players are leaving shortly.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require?

Yes i can raid any days apart from saturday night so i dont see me having any problems with making the 90% requirement. I dont work lates so will not be late coming on

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!

Yeah i do have vent, also ts and skype, my mic is working and can be activly talking if needed on encounters.

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?

I think i have lots to offer, i know my class inside out for all specs as played them all, and as a previous class leader was constantly asked questions and made sure i knew what i was talking about and not just crap. I know fights, always willing to learn new tacs for bosses if needed as videos dont always show best solution. I will take critism in a constructive matter, if i am making mistakes i would like to be told and will take it on board going read up and make sure i dont do it again.

Anything else you might wanna add?

ATM of writing this application my character is still on skullcrusher server, and when i checked even after logging out of game in prot spec it was showing holy, but that should be uploaded now.

f you got any questions fire away and i will answer them as best i can.

Since making the app i noticed i was missing few enchants these have now been sorted.
    Hope to hear from you soon
    Devilim
    Devilim
    Officer
    Officer

Prot/Retri Paladin Applicatio - Lilantis Empty Re: Prot/Retri Paladin Applicatio - Lilantis

Post  Devilim Tue May 24, 2011 8:14 am

Can you please logg out as prot and with your protection gear on ?

And the green item? that can be replaced from heroics before you get the dodge trinket from Tol Barad.

--------------------
    In cata i am

BwD 5/6 (got chim on a lock and arti on hc)
    BoT 3/4
    ToFW 2/2

all on normal
    --------------------

You are telling us that you have killed 2 bosses on heroic mode. Whats up with the 3/4 in BoT and 5/6 in BwD and still you got all on normal ?

Prot/Retri Paladin Applicatio - Lilantis Empty Re: Prot/Retri Paladin Applicatio - Lilantis

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:28 am

Hi

Regarding my gear, thought i did last night, i will change it when i get home as in work atm.

regarding the green item, i am running hc's to try and get a new trink but not having much luck, i am only 14 badges from the dodge one anyway.

Well with the progress

we were raiding as a 25man guild and due to play numbers it dropped to 10man so wasnt in every raid grp so my progress was limited, i have had attempts on normal nerf and cho but no kills. Thats on my pala, the reason i got 2 hc was because i was lucky and got a pug raid grp where there done bosses on hc

hope this answers your question, anything else please ask
    Devilim
    Devilim
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Devilim Tue May 24, 2011 9:03 am

Answered my question, thank you. i will have a talk to the other officers / recruiters, and we will come back to you as soon as we can.

Prot/Retri Paladin Applicatio - Lilantis Empty Prot/Retri Paladin Applicatio - Lilantis

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:37 pm

hey

i have logged out in my tank gear so it should show up now.

thanks

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Just an update on my gear have the tb trinket as hit the badges needed, also improved my weapon and got it enchanted aswell.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Wed May 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Hello there mate.
    Looks pretty good to me, but some minor stuff I want to point out.

1. Your shoulderenchant could get improved.

2. You could reforge ur hit to mastery/dodge (you're able to do some decent tps with ~2% hit and 12 expertise).

3. Could get a 75 stamina on the chest.

Will have a look on this again after the raid today.

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey Coldine

Thanks for the response.

1. I can update that as only got exalted the other night and was focusing on getting a better trinket but i can change np.

2. Yeh, i had a chat with a fellow prot pala and he said the same last night. so i will be sorting them out now when i get home,

3. I can get the 75 stam enchant np, that will also be done when i get home.

Np, enjoy your raid.

Lilantis
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 pm

There we go.
    Tbh, a protpaladin is really important to have in a raid because of the Divine Guardian and that they're really durable!
    And this application looks ok to me, so I would gladly give you a shot to prove yourself.
    ACCEPTED, whisper Devilim or Mietosis for an invite (I'm away over the weekend).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am