Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Bothox ( Prot Warrior )

Bothoxz
    Officer
    Officer

Bothox ( Prot Warrior ) Empty Bothox ( Prot Warrior )

Post  Bothoxz Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)
    My name is Emil i live in Sweden ( Stockholm ) with my mom, dad, bother, cat and dog, Im Studying social science atm and i still have 2 year of school left to be done. In my spare time i play Football and WoW. Im sitting at the computer atleast 3-6 hours each day. In game im a very happy guy that likes to tank, Im always prepaird for raid´s with flasks, food, and knowledge of the bosses thats on progression.

• How's you internet connection? Are you able to stay online all the raid without silly dc's? Do a test on http://www.speedtest.net/ and post the result!
    My connection is good, iv´e never had an dc during a raid.

http://www.speedtest.net/results.php

• Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/wowscrnshot062211001028.

Dont have any Logs to impress you Sad

Wow armory is down atm so i can´t link my armorylink atm.

• What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?
    Started to play wow as an Death knight on Outland i raided from Naxx up to ToC with that character, after that i played as an Holy paladin on al´akir did some early ICC with that character.

So here is my progreesion:
    Naxx; 10/25 man cleared
    ULduar 10 man cleared
    ToC; 5/5
    Togc; 4/5
    ICC ( Normal ); 12/12 10/25 man
    ICC / Heroic ); 12/12 10 man 11/12 25 man

Now for my cataclysm exp:

BWD ( Normal ); 6/6 10/25
    BWD ( Heroic ); 4/6 10 man
    BoT ( Normal ); 4/4 10/25 man
    BoT ( Heroic ); 1/4 10/25 man
    Tof4 ( Normal ) 2/2 10/25 man

• What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those? Started On al´akir there i where in a guild called "Worst Case Scenario" we were 1 of the top guild on the srever whne cataclysm came out we downed 12/12 normal 25 man conted pretty fast, after that some people decided too leave for some strange reason, and one of them was our main leader of the guild. and after that everything just fell apart. After the breakdown of WCS i moved my character too Stormscle on Stormscale i played in a guild called Aspired, We downed 5/13 within the first 3 weeks of the guilds creation. But after a bad raiding night with alot of wipes on Maloriak our Guild leader decided to kick ppl from the guild ( Not me ) and we tried to build it up again wich did not work at all so the guild disbanded.

• The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby?

Im 100% positive that i will have 90% attendance, And im willing to be on standby if it´s better for that raid/boss

• Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!

Im a tank so i need to have a working headset and mic, So yes i do have it!

• Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?

I dont know that much about your guild since i just moved here, but i can asure you that im going to give it all into this guild and the progression in Firelands if you accept me, As i said im always prepaird for raid with food, flasks a good amount of money for repairs and i alwasy read up on tacts and things i can to better before teh boss.

• Anything else you might wanna add?
    Think i got it all Smile
    Devilim
    Devilim
    Officer
    Officer

Bothox ( Prot Warrior ) Empty Re: Bothox ( Prot Warrior )

Post  Devilim Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Looking nice mate, finaly someone with a longer application then 2 min fast writing.

Accepted!

Whisper Devilim, Invil, Coldine or Mietosis for an invite!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:16 am