Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Wipper Holy Paladin 32/5/4

Wipper
    Officer
    Officer

Wipper Holy Paladin 32/5/4 Empty Wipper Holy Paladin 32/5/4

Post  Wipper Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:54 pm

• Character name: Wipper
    • Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/Wipper/simple
    • Race: Blood Elf
    • Class: Paladin
    • Role: Healer
    • Gear Level: 366 Equipped.

• Brief introduction about yourself. I've been playing since Ulduar on different characters. I'm Swedish and mature for my age, very social and friendly. Got school and work on weekends/brakes.
    • What is a good healer? A person who uses his abilitys in order to keep everyone alive and still be able to have his/hers mana left. Someone who uses his/hers CD's wisely and who knows what spell to use in what situations best.
    • Will you attend all three raid days? Always if not something special comes up.
    • Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes, 6-8mbit/sec broadband
    • Can Luke Skywalker’s light saber kill Superman? Noes.
    • What kind of raid frames do you use? Standard UI with key-bindings and Vuhdo for my healing.
    • Tank is at 20% health with a magical de-buff that ticks for 20.000k. What do you do? Dispell>Hand of Sacrifice+Divine protection > Flash of light or Divine light depending on if i have anything procced. (Word of Glory if i'm on 3 holypower.)
    • What kind of computer are you playing with? Quite new Gaming Computer: CPU Intel Core i7 3.07 GHz. 6GB RAM ddr3 and NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX Overclocked graphics card.
    • Have you made any other application elsewhere? Not right now.
    • Do you know anyone in the guild? No
    • If you died from avoidable damage, how could that have been prevented? Either moved, healed/popped dmg reduce or even Bubble if i want to be sure.
    • Will we see you online between raids? Yes, almost every day several hours.
    • Are you active on another server, or in another guild? I'm on Anachronos TNT guild atm, they told me raid times were 20:00 when i applied but it obviously is at 17:15 on progress weeks. Cant be arsed to only raid after progress has been done, want to be there for the hard part Smile
    • Why do you want to join us? Me and my friend are looking for guilds on other Servers to get a new start.
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Wipper Holy Paladin 32/5/4 Empty Re: Wipper Holy Paladin 32/5/4

Post  Invil Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 pm

We are no longer recruiting anything.

Declined.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:42 pm