Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application, Holy Paladin

blarkey1

Application, Holy Paladin Empty Application, Holy Paladin

Post  blarkey1 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:45 pm

•Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)

Heya Lads! My name is Sebastian Widerberg and I'm from Sweden and in 2 months 21th birthday! Very Happy Anyways.. I have been playing (Holy Paladin) since the beginning of Wrath Of The Lich King when I thought that holy was really something for me, havn't really played any other speccs so I just been focused on the holy tree which I still think is awesome stuff. So... here I am willing to do anything with my paladin and myself to push this guild to further limits.

•Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.
    | UI
    | The Almighty Blarkey Wink

•What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?

Started out as an alliance on day 1 as Human Paladin on the server Al'Akir and went into a irl guild with friends, (Swedish one). So after clearing MC,Onyxia,BWL we decided to take care of some real life stuff, we took a break for about four weeks and after that the guild was never the same which led to disband which led to my quit. The Burning Crusade expansion reached my ears and I started to level a new character to get really back up on the horse. After dinged level 70 I took place in a guild called "Broken Arrows" which were already raiding some bosses but they let me in cause of an IRL with rank of officer. Raiding went good three times a week which were a very nice raiding time. Cleared with that guild Maggy Lair, Tempest Keep and Black Temple (Not Illidian though) wow... feeling like I'm making you guys fall asleep, Sorry! WotlK came, stayed in same guild we cleared Icc10 hc 11/12 Icc25 10/12 Rs Normal 10/25 Ulduar full clear up until Algalon. And now in Cata I have been raiding with "Away" and we have downed 12/12 Normal 10 man and 2/13 10Hc and Atramedes bastard on 13 %. Why I am applying is cause I like raiding, like it alot. Can't stay in a guild who isn't raiding anymore, and ofcourse I apply to a guild I've heard has fine progress, nice/funny players. If I get in which I hope I think I will like it alot. Cheers Smile

•What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?

Vanilla, "Ölspel" Inactive after our break. Tbc "Broken Arrows" disbanded becouse 75 % rage quitted when they heard Cataclysm were gonna get realesed. Scared of new adventures I call it! Cata, Migrated to Tarren Mill with some real life friends and joined "Away" and as you can read on the (Raiding/PvE Experience) we cleared some but guild went inactive.

•The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require?
    All those four questions I got 1 answer. Yes Smile

•Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!

* Ventrilo 3.0 Checked.

* Working Microphone Checked.

•Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?

Your raid times will be my raid times. Will show up, flasked up, GBQQ up, will perform 120 % and set my brain on raiding time and all my attention will be focused on the raid. And when it comes to the social, I'm not a hater Very Happy That is all I have to say. Hope I get in so we can start raiding lads!

•Anything else you might wanna add?

X
    blarkey1

Application, Holy Paladin Empty Re: Application, Holy Paladin

Post  blarkey1 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Just noticed that the link to UI and armory didn't work.
    :UI
    :armory
    Strobe123
    Officer
    Officer

Application, Holy Paladin Empty Blarkey UI Armory

Post  Strobe123 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:05 pm

played with blarkey since wotlk know this guy very well.. thumbs up mate and gl with ur application cheers !

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:05 am

looking over your apply will be in touch soon
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:27 pm

ACCEPTED
    Whisper any officer for an invite

Sponsored content