Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Skotty holy paladin

Skotty
    Officer
    Officer

Skotty holy paladin Empty Skotty holy paladin

Post  Skotty Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer):
    My name is Andreas Larsson, i'm 18 years old and I live in Sweden. I play the Holy Paladin. I live with my parents atm but it's no problem. On my spare time I normally sit here at my computer or hang out with friends.

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.
    http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4df7d3d6a7490_asdddd.png - Damn dual-screen messing my print up Sad

I actually dont think I have any logs saved, as there's some time since I raided. Sadly.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/skotty/simple

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?

Vanilla: - This was on my hunter
    Zul'Gurub: cleared
    AQ20: cleared
    Molten Core: cleared
    AQ40: Up to bug family
    BWL: Up to Lashlayer
    Onyxia: killed
    Naxx: Never entered unfortunately.

The Burning Crusade: - Still playing hunter
    Karazhan: cleared
    Gruul's Lair: cleared
    Magtheridon's Lair: killed
    ZA: cleared
    SSC: cleared
    TK: cleared
    BT: Up to Gorefiend
    MT hyjal: Killed first boss.

Wrath of the Lich King - Still playing hunter
    Naxxramas 10&25: cleared
    Ulduar 10&25: Both up to Mimiron with the others on Hardmode cleared.
    Toc 10&25: Got tribute to insanity 10 man and 4/5 HC 25 man.
    ICC 10&25: 9/12 HC 12/12 Normal.

Cataclysm: - Playing paladin!
    Blackwing Descent: 5/6
    The Bastion of Twillight: 4/4
    Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?
    Hunter:
    I started out joining my friends guild when I reached 60, the guild was called Worms and was located at Dentarg PvP. We had fun at did some casual gaming during the first 6 months but then decided to step up and go semi-hardcore. We focused down some bosses and actually found ourselves in a good spot on the top 10 guild rankings for the server. When the expansion was released, we split up to separate guilds and severs.

During the burning crusade I was playing together with SQ and neophyte, located at Executus PvP. We had some slow progress in the beginning with SQ so I decided to move on and find another guild that could fit my requirements. I joined neophyte as I had some friends there and they had good progress. We did awesome progress through TK and SSC and soon found ourselves fighting our way through Black Temple. But when the next expansion struck us, they merged with another high end guild and only took their officers with them.

During Wrath of the Lich King I was actually playing with Tobakspipan in your guild in Naissance Smile We progressed well through Icecrown citadel and we're also IRL friends studying in the same class.

I then decided to reroll this Paladin to start raiding as a healer in the upcoming expansion Cataclysm. I went into Naissance roster again, but this time as a healer. We cleared everything up to Nefarian, then the guild kinda fell apart. So we, or I decided to move here, to tarren mill to seek a new guild. Altough, I didnt find anything during my time there so I started PvP'ing. That's why I have some PvP parts still left.. I was dumb enough to sell the blue stuff I had as replacements for my holy gear. It makes me sad. But here I am applying to your guild.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require?
    Ofcourse, attendance is no problem and i'm usually holding around 100%. I've got no problem sitting around waiting to be called in as a replacement. I'm used to ur raidtimes and days, as i've had them before Smile

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!
    Yes, my microphone works great and I use ventrilo everyday, it wont be a problem.

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?
    I have alot of experience, especially from recent expansions. I know what to do during raids by knowledge of my class aswell as a good presence of mind. I'm a social player who loves to face new encounters and I adapt to them quickly. I take wipes as learning and I don't cry just because we wipe weeks in row (Lich king 25 man).

Anything else you might wanna add?
    I know it's really sucky to have those Vicious parts there, but i'll replace them as soon as possible, working on it atm. If you have anything that might improve my character or playstyle, please tell me!

ps. I love cake. (it's not a lie)

-> Also, soon i'm working my blacksmithing up atm.
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Skotty holy paladin Empty Re: Skotty holy paladin

Post  Invil Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Hello Skotty, holy Paladin.

Can you plase log out in the appropriate gear & spec that you applied as.
    Skotty
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Skotty Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Invil wrote:Hello Skotty, holy Paladin.

Can you plase log out in the appropriate gear & spec that you applied as.

Sorry, was doing some dailies. Holy gear inc!
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Invil Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

That's why I have some PvP parts still left..

I must say, I really like the application. Well written, thorougly elaborated and some good thoughts were put into this.

However, I can't invite someone with 14x PvP items to a PvE raiding guild. You seem to enjoy PvP and gather as much loot and experience from that type of content. I'm afraid that our guild is not what you're looking for. Firelands is arriving soon, and with 4.2 you can get 3/4 T11 set, neck, relic, ring, cloak & feet from just Justice Points. That combined with all possible ZA/ZG/BoE gear avaliable you can reach 357 item level quite fast.

This is declined. However if you work on your gear when 4.2 hits live server, work on Therazane and make a new application, you might just get accepted.

Visit https://fataltm.swedishforum.se/t3-read-before-posting

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:46 am