Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

locktar-enhancement shaman

Locktar
    Officer
    Officer

locktar-enhancement shaman Empty locktar-enhancement shaman

Post  Locktar Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 am

• Character name:Locktar
    • Armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Locktar/simple
    • Race:orc
    • Class:shaman
    • Role:dps
    • Gear Level:359 equiped

• Brief introduction about yourself.:hi my real name is sergiu i'm from romania,i'm a police officer and i like to play soccer and video games(especially wow)
    • What is a good DPS? A good dps is that character that can do high amount of dmg while respecting bosses tactics and without taking aggro from tanks
    • If you get aggro of a boss, whose fault is that? clearly mine
    • Will you attend all three raid days? Ofcourse
    • Do you have a stable internet connection? yes
    • Can Luke Skywalker’s light saber kill Superman? this is not a realiable question but to answer to it....the answer is no because superman rocks
    • If you could only load one add-on, what would it be? dbm or big wigs cuz respecting the tactics is the most important thing in an encounter
    • What kind of computer are you playing with? Intel core i5 2/4 ghz,ati mobility radeon HD 5470 512mb, 4gb ram
    • Have you made any other application elsewhere? NO
    • If you have an interrupt and no one interrupted a boss. Whose fault is that? mine and everyone else who has an interruplteble spell in his bar
    • Do you know anyone in the guild? yes keigan
    • If you died from avoidable damage, how could that have been prevented? by opening your eyes bigger and being more focused on what are u doing
    • Will we see you online between raids? yes
    • Are you active on another server, or in another guild? no
    • Why do you want to join us? i had some fails on previous guild and i want to join a serious guild with good progress
    keigean
    keigean
    Officer
    Officer

locktar-enhancement shaman Empty Re: locktar-enhancement shaman

Post  keigean Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 pm

I know im not officer nor recruiter, but i know him. Not irl tho, i havent raided with him, but he is a team player, very competitive one, and he can follow instructions "to the book" Very Happy
    Now i leave to the all mighty's Very Happy
    Locktar
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Locktar Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Hehe hi mate and thank you for adding this to my apply....hope see u soon maybe in the same guild who knows:P
    Locktar
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Locktar Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:41 pm

i forgot to add to the application my experience through encounters and i'm sorry about that....i can mention here that i start playing wow since tbc and downed there kara,gruul,ZA,BT,ssc,swp,in wotlk i cleared naxx+undying run,os 10 and 25 men + 3d, ulduar full claer+heroic modes, toc 10,25 normal 5/5,hc 4/5, icc 25 12/12 normal,11/12 hc,rs cleared as u can see here is the armory of my druid that i started playing with it since tbc: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Worpera/simple
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 am

Hello. Sorry for the slow answer.
    App looks ok, but I'll have to think this through. Don't really feel any need for an enh.shammy in our raids. Anyway, will return with an answer.
    Locktar
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Locktar Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:12 am

Sure mate dw about that....but if u ask me having an enhancement shaman in a raid is a bis since it's a complete class although having the smallest cd on interrupts(5 secs), also having a ddispelling button through purge, or removing cc fear through tremor totem...also an enhancement shaman can move away better in boss fights from avoidable dmg ...he just turn in a wolf which has 0 secs cast time because of the 2 points in ancestral swiftness....and on the other part he can easyly help in adds fight with slowing effect through his grounding totem...anyway if i stay here and write about this class i can fill up the whole screen:))....but its your decision mate ty for your answer btw:)...
    Locktar
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Locktar Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 am

And 1 more thing i'm an enhancement shaman for sure this is my ms but i can allways respec my os for what guilds needs me since i know how to play as same resto and elemental....as an elemental besides hit cap that shamans now takes from spirit they need haste>mastery>crit.....and the reforges are made from crit into haste and than into mastery.....as a resto the reforges are the same and i'm not a retard to answer at the question that if the tank has a debuf wich gives 20000 dmg per second that i'll pop all my cdes and all that shit...a simple dispell is a prio and a biss in those moments:)
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Ye mate. Thing is, an elemental shaman would actully be the best choice. A ranged with a 5sec on the interrupt is even better. And ye, a ranged is a ranged, and ranged>melee (applies to 85-90% of the bosses).
    And, our eleshammy wants abit of competition Very Happy

But if we take a look on the application itself, it seems that you would be a player that we're looking for.

Anyway, ACCEPTED. Have a talk with me ingame, or if I'm not online Invil, Devilim or Mietosis.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:31 am