Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Vagalion - Resto shaman!

Vagalion - Resto shaman! Empty Vagalion - Resto shaman!

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Hello Fatal Attraction!
    My name is Kristoffer Jönsson and I'm 18 years old. I live in Sweden where I've been living my entire life. I'm playing a Restoration shaman which I've been playing since I started with WoW. I've been switching characters but the Shaman was always what I wanted to play. My offspec is Enhancement which is pretty good geared.

- UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/29/vagalionui.png/

- Armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/vagalion/simple

Vanila:
    Haven't done much here since I started to play in WOTLK.

TBC:
    Same here, haven't done much but I've cleared Karazhan and Black temple.

WOTLK:
    It was here where I started to play my Shaman. I've cleared the most in Naxxramas both 10 and 25 man. I've done Malygos and the same with Obsidian Sactum. I cleared every boss in Ulduar Hm both 10/25. I also did every boss in ICC except Lich King and Professor on HM.

Cataclysm:
    My current progression is 11/12 and 2/13. I've downed Malygos and Chimeron on HC to around 30%.

My last guild was Exceptional Idiots which was a very new formed guild. Before they had been raiding 10 man and cleared everything there but they started a 25 man which went a bit worse. Every week we cleared around 10/12 which I got really tired of because it was very boring and it was barely and progression at all. I left because I want to be a guild to takes the raiding serious but also is a very loyal guild.

I can come to every raid with flask, food and pots and I will always be in time. I have no problem taking a standby spot if that's what's needed.

I both have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic.

Why I see myself as the right person is because I always show up to raids if there is no complication. When it comes to raid and progression I'm always serious about it but I can also be social and fun too. Razz

If I join this guild I'm really looking forward to raid with your guys Very Happy
    Taggs
    Taggs
    Officer
    Officer

Vagalion - Resto shaman! Empty Re: Vagalion - Resto shaman!

Post  Taggs Mon May 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Malygos HC? :O
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Invil Mon May 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Taggs wrote:Malygos HC? :O

Maybe Onyxia to 30% since no Nefarian kill yet? Very Happy

There are some things you could still get from valor points tho, and maybe put a haste or intellect enchant on your wrist. Gonna think-tank some over this.

Check this thread again within 48 hours for an answer. (PS, fixing that within that time frame will increase your chances of joining).

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Haha my bad, I meant Maloriak HC Razz

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Invil wrote:

Maybe Onyxia to 30% since no Nefarian kill yet? Very Happy

There are some things you could still get from valor points tho, and maybe put a haste or intellect enchant on your wrist. Gonna think-tank some over this.

Check this thread again within 48 hours for an answer. (PS, fixing that within that time frame will increase your chances of joining).

I'm still working on that ring that I can buy for valor points and I'm going to fix that wrist asap.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 am

What Invil said. I cannot see you in PvE gear here, so me myself cannot leave any comments about how your character.
    But yea, always have the best available enchants on 353+ gear!
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:39 am

Hello there mate.
    Looks much better now, and tbh, neither me or the healing officer have any problems to take in one more healer.
    Maybe you beat one of our healers, which would be really positive!

ACCEPTED, have a chat with any officer ingame!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:31 am