Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Senzi - Resto Shaman

Senzi - Resto Shaman Empty Senzi - Resto Shaman

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 am

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)

My Name is William and I’m 29 years old. I live in the UK (north east where it’s cold). I currently play as a Resto Shaman.

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/senz%C3%AD/simple

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?

I began playing World of Warcraft not long after the Burning Crusade expansion and started off as a casual player just enjoying the game and levelling different kinds of classes and races. Didn’t really Raid as much but I did love raiding Kara.
    My raiding interest began straight away when Wotlk came out, completing all raid content as they came out. I have completed all heroic modes part from a few such as the Ruby Sanctum and finishing the Trail of the champions. I cleared all icc 10man heroic content and icc 10/12 heroic 25man content (we had downed 11/12 but I was not there for that epic defeat of sindra). I then went onto the new Cata content completing 11/12 and getting Nefarian to 10%.

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?

For most of the Wotlk content I have been in only one guild (25man raiding) called Champions of the hall, which at one time were the 3th best alliance guild on the realm and i was the Shaman Class Leader. Sadly this old vanilla guild has lost a large amount of their long lasting good players, some leaving the game and some just preferring to do 10mans instead and refusing to sign for 25mans. The guild has been through a tough time and has a hit a brick wall at the moment with progress. This is not a problem I have, I love progress and I love working as a team to accomplish our goal, but seeing good players leave everyday just gets somewhat upsetting.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require?

My attendance has never been a problem, I’m always on time, 10mins or more before raid time invites start. If I do have problems making the raid I always make sure I have contact with someone in the guild to inform them in a good time frame, so they can find someone else. I’m available Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Sat and Sun from 19:00 – 00:00. I’m always out on a Friday going to the pub but sometimes I don’t Razz. I will be honest and say 1/5 weeks I do lates at work and therefore won’t be able to make the raid, but will be on as soon as possible and will be available if needed. I have no problems being on standby and will always be available on Raid nights if you should require me.

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!

I have Ventrilo 3.0, TS and Skype and with a fully working mic. Got myself some funky AlienWare headphones lol .

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?

I have lots to offer, I’m a player that understands the mechanics of this game, I’m reliable, helpful and someone that can take criticism if someone believes I’m doing something wrong. I know my class very well and will perform my very best with full focus on raids.

Anything else you might wanna add?

I’ve been considering a faction change latterly as horde seems to have more guilds and success in raids than alliance. I will always have alliance chars, but I’m interested to take my shaman over to this guild if I should be accepted. Reason being I have a friend on your guild (Jaxs) I’ve known for 4 years, even raided with him and he has strongly recommended me to apply to this guild as I hear you are looking for a Resto Shaman and that your progress atm is good. I also prefer 25man raiding as to 10man.

p.s

My Shaman is now over to the Horde and on the Tarren Mill Realm.
    Devilim
    Devilim
    Officer
    Officer

Senzi - Resto Shaman Empty Re: Senzi - Resto Shaman

Post  Devilim Mon May 23, 2011 10:06 am

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 10:23 am

Oh my, Big apologies for that Devilim.

On wow armoury it shows 85, but when clicking, it actually shows a level 21, my old one i had in your guild as social. That level 21 is actually deleted now. I transferred late last night so maybes that has something to do with it.

However try this link, this should show my Shaman via Wow Heroes.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Tarren%20Mill/Senz%C3%AD/
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Mon May 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Hello there mate. Coldine's back!
    Anyway, yea I remember that we spoke last week about this. I will have a closer look on this, but atm I'm on a bus.
    If I use the computer too much atm, I'll feel ill. Might have a look when I get home, but got a Desktop construction project running whole evening, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    Coldine out!
    jaxs
    jaxs
    Officer
    Officer

Post  jaxs Mon May 23, 2011 4:39 pm

nice apply mate. senzi is a very good friend of mine, he knows his class well and know how to heal. his a very nice guy, very helpfull, he learns fast and knows his class well, a very loyal player. and dos alot of research about his class, and he would be a nice asset to the guild.

good luck with your application mate, hope you get accepted.

Demoniq
    Demoniq
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Demoniq Mon May 23, 2011 5:04 pm

thumbs up from me aswell (Y)
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Invil Mon May 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Armory shows you as a Dranei. If you made the transfer prior to race change, it will be listed as Dranei until a server restart. Wow-heroes doesn't list your reforging, and I can't load your character data to any third party website since they all take their data from Wow's armory.

There are some tweaks you could do (enchanting). All the small things becomes grand if everyone contributes the same.

Fix that, and whisper Coldine, Mietosis or Devilim when you're online for a trial spot. I can't do it myself, I'm away until the 30th.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:01 am