Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Elemental shaman Shreed!

Shreed
    Officer
    Officer

Elemental shaman Shreed! Empty Elemental shaman Shreed!

Post  Shreed Sat May 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Hello and thanks for the very clear requirements Smile
    So heres some info :
    1. My name is Shreed,im 15 years old (may sound a bit kidd but u can try Very Happy ),from finland, im DPS from 13k own buffed and max 16k buffed and flasked.Os is resto but its not geared or specced well,but if its needed ill just gear it and figure how to play resto Smile And im honest ppl who still practice some patience! Very Happy

2.My Ui is just the simple normal, im not a clicker nomore as i used to so dps better Smile heres some of my gear and enchats if u want to look..(i dont have shoulder enchant as u can see but razane is easy place to rep!) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/shreed/simple

3.My earlier experience is low...iv done some ulduar and some ICC but not any balanced...tbh the real raiding of mine started in cata.It isnt bin a problem because im very focused person whit nerves when they are needed! Very Happy iv done everything else in cata but not cho gall,neff or Al akir...thats just because of some raid team problems(i know tacts to all but just havent got down!,and no HC progress because of the grp.Things like this makes me sound a bad player whit out hell of a progress but im up for learning) Whit a better grp im very exited abaut going down on heroics and stuff and wont be a problem to do those!

4. My guild is Megalomaniacs atm and im abaut to leave it because of "not so good raiding" and just simple sayed i want MORE! Im very passionate for raiding so thats just the reason im abaut to leave.If its possible to discuss abaut how long i can be in here and raid what we raid before coming in there (maby) because i noticed ur full of ele shamans atm , but it dosent stop me to try

5.Im always attendance pretty much if i havent fell sleep on my keyboard because of wiping ;D ;D ;D.

6.Ill instal the communicate things when im sure i can start raiding whit u

7.Im just a person who wants to have something new to my life,more raiding and variety refreshes!!! Smile

Thanks!
    Devilim
    Devilim
    Officer
    Officer

Elemental shaman Shreed! Empty Re: Elemental shaman Shreed!

Post  Devilim Sun May 29, 2011 11:02 am

We want our raiders to be maxed out on enchants and always going for the best. You lack raid exp wich will slow us down if ppl keeps failing on easy things. You'r reforging looks kinda wierd and your gemming is a wreck.

U said you are about to leave your current guild cause you want more.
    what if u get an offer from a higher ranked guild, would that make u leave us after you picked up a few items?

DPS from 13k own buffed and max 16k buffed and flasked <- WAY to low.

Sorry but i can't find a spot for you in Fatal Attraction.

DECLINED!
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Mon May 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Your apply was one of the worse I've seen. Hence why you got a decline.
    Also, your age's abit unsuited for this guild (got 2-4 18yrs old peeps, rest is 20+)
    Whining in a new post about it won't do it better, instead show some matureness and do NOT whine. Only what I think about the whole thing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am