Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Orment / Arcane mage

Orment
    Officer
    Officer

Orment / Arcane mage Empty Orment / Arcane mage

Post  Orment Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 pm

• Character name: Orment
    • Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Orment/simple
    • Race: Goblin
    • Class: Mage (prefer playing as arcane, but can respec fire/frost if its needed on a boss
    • Role: Dps
    • Gear Level: ilvl: 358 Gearscore: 9356

• Brief introduction about yourself. My name is Morten and im from Denmark. I work as a baker.
    • What is a good DPS? Trying to get most damage out as possible while staying alive and watching aggro. A good dps is always prepared( Have read tacs, have flasks etc.)
    • If you get aggro of a boss, whose fault is that? Most likely my own. Always give the tank a few secs to get aggro. If i do get aggro i have my invisibility;)
    • Will you attend all three raid days? Yeah no problem, unless something importent comes up ofcourse
    • Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes
    • Can Luke Skywalker’s light saber kill Superman? yes yes yeah, NO!
    • If you could only load one add-on, what would it be? DBM i guess
    • What kind of computer are you playing with?
    • Have you made any other application elsewhere? Nope
    • If you have an interrupt and no one interrupted a boss. Whose fault is that? Mine
    • Do you know anyone in the guild? Yeah i used to be in Valhalla
    • If you died from avoidable damage, how could that have been prevented? By avoiding the damage (combatlog is useful here:P)
    • Will we see you online between raids? Yes im online almost every day being awesome ^^
    • Are you active on another server, or in another guild? Not in a guild at the moment, left my last guild because people didnt show up for raids
    • Why do you want to join us? Since i know some of the ppl that was in Valhalla and i enjoyed my stay there Smile

Past experience: Started playing WoW at the start of Wotlk, But first started raiding seriously in ICC (10/12 HC)
    Havent been raiding much in Cata (5/12) but im now more motivated to raid then ever Razz

Addons used: DBM, Omen, recount, decursive.

P.S. I look exactly like my avatar here
    <--- Irl

Last edited by Orment on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mietosis
    Mietosis
    Officer
    Officer

Orment / Arcane mage Empty Re: Orment / Arcane mage

Post  Mietosis Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 am

I remember you .. in the mountains .. No no .. and no!

Very short apply mate, could have used a lot more filler.

i do however remember you and you were quite a good mage, that knew not to stand in fires, so thumbs up for that :-)

Maybe edit the apply to have more ~OOMPH! Very Happy

Gl mate.
    Orment
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Orment Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Updating

Please wait

Application updated!

Hope it´s better now Smile
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Invil Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:57 pm

You didn't raid much in Cata but you want to raid now. Being a new content, I can't judge people anymore based on previous dungeon experiences. Mietosis says that you're a decent mage and you didn't fail on the most obvious of all questions. You interupt when you can, you avoid the avoidable damage and if neither of these happen you agree and realize it was your own fault.

Doing an error once or twice is human, no one are robots. But we learn from then. Failure to understand does not help either you or us in the long run.

Accepted. Talk to Invil, Coldine, Mietosis or Devilim when you are online. If neither are online, as a random guild member if someone with recruiter or officer rank are online.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am