Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Arcane mage

áero
    Officer
    Officer

Arcane mage Empty Arcane mage

Post  áero Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Name -IRL:Sasha Quinn INGAME:Áero
    Level -85
    Class -Blood Elf Mage
    Age - 22
    Location - UK

link from armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/%C3%81ero/simple

UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/96/62039691.png/

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?
    AQ-cleared
    Kar-cleared
    Mag-cleared
    TK- Cleared
    uld-9/14
    Toc-cleared
    Icc-cleaed havent done LK HC thought
    Cata-3/12 hc but good trys on Maloriak,Magmaw and Conclave

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?

My last guild is Radiance based on vashj
    unfortunately vashj very low population server and my guild only
    does 10 man raids we did try get back to 25 man raiding but bad attending and slacking attitude didn't get us far.I decaded to move servers and look for new guild.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require? yes

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters! yes

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?
    I am a quick learner, I come prepa
    red, I'm not too lazy to help someone.And of course the fact that I really
    enjoy playing wow and always want to know everything I can do to improve my
    performance.Cataclysm is great expantion and I love to get back to 25 man raiding again n hopefully
    progress with u guys.

Anything else you might wanna add? I play Arcane(33/5/3) now since it been buffed in last patch and
    does decent amount of dps.I choice put 2 point into Incanter's Absorption instead of Impruved blink or count spell the
    reason for that damage increase 20% when mana shild or mage ward active.There rest of my talents is Obvious
    raiding arcane build. My arcane rotation:-Single Target-burn phase-4 Arcane blast stacks , mana gem,AB ,Arcane power ,mirrow Image,AB -mana burn until 30-35 %
    evocation to full mana,Conservation phase 4 AB stacks,thought rotation in conservation phase totally depends how ur AM
    proc and not get carried away with AB ,Flame orb to help AM to proc
    make sure to stay close to full mana 95-96% for next burn phase.
    Multple target rotation: Totally depends on encounter.Situation where u dint want adds to touch u like Cho'gal
    Blizzard seems to work well, Magmaw AB stack up to 4 then AE 3 times, refresh

Last edited by áero on Tue May 31, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong link)
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Arcane mage Empty Re: Arcane mage

Post  Coldine Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Hello there.
    This application looks good to me actully. The only thing I could point out is that you're not hitcapped (~1.50% below).
    However, that's not something that will be letting you down with the application, since it's easily fixed.

Or else the gemming, the reforging and the enchants look good to me, and you also got some raid experience with you.

I cannot say anything else then:
    ACCEPTED. Have a chat with any officer ingame for an invite.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:02 am