Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

X-Realms Talnivarr Kavka Arcane/Fire mage New apply

Kavka
    Officer
    Officer

X-Realms Talnivarr Kavka Arcane/Fire mage New apply Empty X-Realms Talnivarr Kavka Arcane/Fire mage New apply

Post  Kavka Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:21 am

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)
    My name its Patrick, living in norway, soon 18years old. im playing mage Dps and have done it 2years now(or longer)

How's you internet connection? Are you able to stay online all the raid without silly dc's? Do a test on http://www.speedtest.net/ and post the result!
    My internet connection is very good!
    Link : http://www.speedtest.net/result/1359260671.png

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.
    http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/57517/module_appform/full/3365.jpg
    I don't have any logs. sorry

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?
    I start playing World of Warcraft in Wotlk, then i got all on NAXX, TOC, and Icc.. while naxx and to toc was up, i did PVP. i didn't became a hardcore raider until ICC came.
    Then i Joined the guild Eunomia in Deathwing and did 10/12 HC25man.
    After i got "PVE Sick" and summer came, i didn't play WoW until september, when i tryed to log in, i was hacked. so i decited to not play wow again, ever..
    Early January i bought the game again and leveled up to 85.
    After some weeks i did got some progress and did :
    4/4 BoT and Halfus HEROIC
    5/6 BWD and Atramedes HEROIC
    1/2 Totfw.
    Reason for don't have full experience on Cataclysm is because of the slack in the guild. We didn't raid totfw and never came with "BWD runs", since they where doing Heroics 10man progress.
    I hope you and your guild respect that and will give me a shot even if i don't got the same experience.

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?
    Aspire and Catch.
    Aspire: i was in the guild when i leveled up since i knew a friend in the guild.
    After i geared a littlebit up with instance i tryed to raid with them, but was still to low.
    Then i joined a norwegian guild named Catch. Joined in raid in 25man and was "in charge" again, very happy.
    Then the guild began to slack, no one meet up at raidnights and everyone had a "summerbreak" in may.. kinda annoying.
    So im applying to the guild because i wanna keep going with raid for firelands.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby?
    I will do the best for the guild, if the guild/leaders want me to stand as standby by the night, im okei with it:)

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!
    Yes,i do have Ventrli 3.0 and every version of it. and can use it very well Smile

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?
    I cosider myself as the right person for the guild because im a good raider and ofcourse a good player, who wanna do the best for the guild and everyone around me ingame. im also a social player with good raiding brain and wanna help the raid with doing bosses and trying to find out new tacts on bosses.

Anything else you might wanna add?
    I'm currently in Talnivarr because i got all of my friends over there. It would be nice if getting to know if i get in the guild or not before wednesday because i need to send over the Character.
    -Kakva the mage
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

X-Realms Talnivarr Kavka Arcane/Fire mage New apply Empty Re: X-Realms Talnivarr Kavka Arcane/Fire mage New apply

Post  Invil Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:12 pm

After i got "PVE Sick" and summer came, i didn't play WoW until september,

Then the guild began to slack, no one meet up at raidnights and everyone had a "summerbreak" in may.. kinda annoying.

So it's perfectly fine for you to afk for months, but when someone else did it that was totally unacceptable? You do see the irony here.
    We're not raiding until Firelands, everone is so sick of the content and we don't need gear anymore. If you're okay with no raiding until fireland, we might give you a trial spot.

Kavka
    Officer
    Officer

X-Realms Talnivarr Kavka Arcane/Fire mage New apply Empty Re: X-Realms Talnivarr Kavka Arcane/Fire mage New apply

Post  Kavka Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Invil wrote:
    After i got "PVE Sick" and summer came, i didn't play WoW until september,

So it's perfectly fine for you to afk for months, but when someone else did it that was totally unacceptable? You do see the irony here.
    We're not raiding until Firelands, everone is so sick of the content and we don't need gear anymore. If you're okay with no raiding until fireland, we might give you a trial spot.

I ment that summerbreak came in the guild. thats why i didnt raid any more, and was pve sick since we almost did everything in hc.
    Actualy im Applying for Firelands, firelands comming now this wednesday, so i hope i see you there then:)
    Will transfer over the Character soon Smile
    -Kavka
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Ah well, giving you a chance to prove yourself. Hope you make us proud.
    ACCEPTED.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:34 am