Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Addendum to Kavka's application (your new mage)

Vlàd
    Officer
    Officer

Addendum to Kavka's application (your new mage) Empty Addendum to Kavka's application (your new mage)

Post  Vlàd Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 am

Hello all,

I will keep this short.

I am 28 years old, and I lead a guild of my own, called <Primae Noctis> in Talnivarr.

This is not an application. Sadly, as you guys seem to be a pretty good guild.

This topic relates to your new mage, Kavka. I am here to tell you some important information regarding this fellow.

So, as you noticed, Kavka applied on Madhouse. He failed. He then came and applied on my guild, Primae Noctis. The application is here:

http://primaenoctis.wowstead.com/forums/applications/1305856-arcane-mage-talnivarr-accepted

He got accepted, as the application seemed ok. We dont use templates, so I told him he was free to use Madhouse's template.

However, shortly after he got invited, he started asking for raid spots. He made himself available for very specific bosses in BWD normal, when the whole guild was in BoT.

Needless to say, a few hours after this, roughly 1-2 hours after the raid ended and everyone logged out, he left the guild, transferred and joined your guild. I then found out he made not 1, but 2 applications to your guild. One got rejected because he used the same template that he used on Madhouse and on my guild.

Now, my judgement is this: I am playing WoW since Vanilla, and leading guilds and raids ever since. WoW community has devolved from devoted players overall, into players who are selfish and care nothing about the guilds they hop into, and only about gear and fast progress. You probably noticed this aswell.

So I am here, as a fellow WoW player, to advise you against the recruitment of this mage, who was rejected by Madhouse, and fled my guild after being invited. I also spoke to some member of "Catch", and they did not recommend him. Most importantly, Kavka's actions show that he is not to be trusted. And if we are to do anything, we shouldn't allow players like this to roam around in our guilds, as much as we can.

If Kavka had explained to me in 2 minutes ingame or on the forum of this event, I wouldn't be here making this post. I don't mind people changing their minds, it happens. But I dont like people who act on our backs, and are not honest. It's a matter of principle.

Having this said, of course, I wish you guys best of luck with your progress. Yes I am trying to get back at Kavka for what he did, for as small as it can be, It's a spreading disease around WoW community and we should at least try and do something against it.

Yours truly.

Vlàd
    Mietosis
    Mietosis
    Officer
    Officer

Addendum to Kavka's application (your new mage) Empty Re: Addendum to Kavka's application (your new mage)

Post  Mietosis Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:44 am

Thanks for the info Smile
    Kavka
    Officer
    Officer

Addendum to Kavka's application (your new mage) Empty Re: Addendum to Kavka's application (your new mage)

Post  Kavka Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:41 am

Hello there.
    im not here to "defend" my self, im just saying that i told him ingame i had an apply here on Tarren Mill.
    I'm sorry if you felt that way vlad.

The funny thing, is that i wrote in the guild chat around 10-11pm about im leaving the guild, because i was going to Talnivarr.

I talked to some of my real friends about the guild, no one were postive to the guild because of experience and that stuffs.

And in Catch i had alot for friends and players who like me, so thats just not true..
    i knew the people in catch for a long, long time. Even met them inreal before at "summerbreak party 2010"

But anyway, im really sorry for what you did experience about me, and that.. i'm sure u guys was busy in BoT and didnt see what i wrote in guild chat.
    Also, that i wrote to you before applyed that i had applyed to this guild.

and by the way, why would i set my self in that kinda situation with being a such a ass.. ? and then pay 20Euro to join a guild on Tarren Mill.

Over and out.
    -Kavka
    Vlàd
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Vlàd Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:11 am

Kavka wrote:
    Also, that i wrote to you before applyed that i had applyed to this guild.

Hmmm... This is taken from the application on our website.

What were the reasons for leaving them?
    i left Aspire because they ment i had to low dps, and i do understand them, i went as frost.. xD
    Catch: im searching for another guild, Madhouse is the only guild i have been applying to right now. and Catch know that im leaving

So... why do you not say on your own application that you are applying here?

Wait, dont answer. I know. Because you did not.
    Kavka
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Kavka Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 am

Because i said it to you online....
    and yes, i did apply to madhouse, BUT i didnt appply to over this guild before i got declined..
    Vlàd
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Vlàd Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 am

You never told me anything about applying to another guild online. I would have asked you the very same question i asked on the forum then. Also, if you had really said it, why not say it on the application?

I think this is obvious. Wish you luck.
    Kavka
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Kavka Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am

Im sorry then. i don't wanna make this complicated for me or you. I'm sorry if u felt "used" or anything. i do understand if you do that.

As i said to you, i wrote to you ingame. im sorry if u didn't noticed it..
    Well. anyway. i wish you and your guild good luck in Firelands.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 am

Thanks for this information mate. We will regard this situation and discuss what will be done next.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 am