Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Spankmachine-Spanking Application

Spankmachine
    Officer
    Officer

Spankmachine-Spanking Application Empty Spankmachine-Spanking Application

Post  Spankmachine Sun May 22, 2011 6:52 pm

My name is Marc Tomas, I am 17 years old, nearly 18. I've been playing world of warcraft for about 5 and a half year now. I Live in Norway, and i play a Enhancement shaman/MM Hunter. Wich pretty much means i am a dps : )

Spankmachine ( the shaman ) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/spankmachine/simple

Pentilum ( The hunter ) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/pentilum/simple

my earlier raiding experience is, Trial of the Crusader full clear on both 10 and 25man
    Icecrown Citadel 10man clear, and 9/12 Hc mode 10man.

I did not raid in Tbc, I mostly did pvp back then, and my first character was lvl 58 when Tbc arrived, so i did not have the chance to raid in vanilla, Tho i watched my neighbours down Onyxia and get their t2 heads and stuff like that, was pretty amazing. I wish i was able to try out the 60 raids Sad

My previous guild was called "Defection".. The reason i aint in it anymore is because of the officers.. They were always inviting idiots, arguing about items and stuff.. The guild got disbanded after a month of no raiding and arguing. So i changed server with my irl mates to Tarren Mill.

i am able to be standby, and im able to raid.
    standby does not really matter to me, if im ut on standby, i am happy for the people who take my place, because then they are able to get some upgrades/epics or whatever, raiding experience, wich is a big part of the word raid. I hate it when people raid just to get the gear. I raid because its fun to be active with nice people, and its fun to down something that you havent killed before. and when it comes to heroic modes, thats the funniest part. many wipes, much qq and stuff, tho we learn from it. I love it when we wipe for a week or something and finally get to down a hc boss, everyone gets happy and stays happy untill we get another week of wipes ^_^.

Aye, I have ventrilo, teamspeak and a mic, so communication wont be a problem for me : )

I dont want to call myself the "right" person for the guild, but i would love to act like the right person, I don't get angry or qq and shit if people yell at me for failing in raids and stuff like that. I take it as a tip. If i get yelled at, i try to improve what i did wrong.

i am kinda new to the server, hardly know any1, and would be great to be in a 25man raiding guild. the best way to get friends, communicate and have fun, and also have a chill raid with the nice guys.

Thanks for reading ^_^! I hope for a very good comeback (:
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Spankmachine-Spanking Application Empty Re: Spankmachine-Spanking Application

Post  Coldine Mon May 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Hello there.

The application seems ok, you got what we expect to be there on an application.

Though, I got some stuff to point out:

1. Don't like some of your enchants. Slackerenchants on 359's and even a missed gemslot ain't nice.

2. You could have got the ring from the faction Earthen Ring (http://www.wowhead.com/item=62362), which should also be BiS 359 for ya.

3. Missing reputation for the head enchant (even says that you should have this ready before applying to us).
    Also, you're running around with the slack variant of the shoulder enchant. Reputation is easy to fix...

4. You're not expertise capped. But that's not the only thing, you're not hitcapped either... Looks bad.

Also, as a last word, enhancement shamans brings nothing to a raid that noone else does bring. Also, we're kinda crowded in the melee sector, so putting a class that brings nothing in there would mean alot of standby's.
    And as for hunters, you're low geared on that one, and we're not in need of any more hunters for now.

I ain't gonna say anything yet though, will have to think about this until later this evening. Will get back to this one later.
    Coldine out.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Tue May 24, 2011 11:35 am

Sorry, we're not in need of another melee, and we don't feel a need of an enhancement shaman.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 am