Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tinid, Resto Druid

tinid
    Officer
    Officer

Tinid, Resto Druid Empty Tinid, Resto Druid

Post  tinid Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:09 pm

• Character name: Tinid
    • Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Tinid/advanced
    • Race: Troll
    • Class: Druid
    • Role: Healer
    • Gear Level: 360

• Brief introduction about yourself:
    My name is Daniel, I'am 17yr old. Atm I Study to become a electrician at "Skärgårds Gymnasiet" in Åkersberga, Sweden. I play wow and being social with my friends at my freetime.
    • What is a good healer?
    A good healer is someone that knows how to keep up a groupe from not dieing. Also a good healer is when you know what to do in the right time. Like if two people are about die and one of have to die. You need to quickly decide who too keep up and if you get a cd you can probably keep them both up. But also a good healer is a good healer overall. Doing good Raid/party healing. And know how to use his/her spells.

• Will you attend all three raid days?
    I'll try to attend at all three raid days. But if i cant make it I'll give you a bref 1 day before raid minimum. Due to what ever can occure that day.
    • Do you have a stable internet connection?
    Yes.
    • Can Luke Skywalker’s light saber kill Superman?
    Ofc he can he is LUKE!!!
    • What kind of raid frames do you use?
    Grid,Bigwigs,Recount.
    • Tank is at 20% health with a magical de-buff that ticks for 20.000k. What do you do?:
    Either i hot him up like a freaking machine or i pop treeform for more healing output. I like to do regrowth for the instant heal first, then Wildgrowth, then the lifebloomsx3 then the rejuvination, then also perhaps either nature's swiftness + Healing touch, Or swiftmend.
    • What kind of computer are you playing with?:
    Laptop
    • Have you made any other application elsewhere?:
    No.
    • Do you know anyone in the guild?:
    I dont know any. But I've done a few pugs with Völjin. He is a very good priest. Doing very good amount of raid healing. When I've raid with him.
    • If you died from avoidable damage, how could that have been prevented?: Either i was to blind to avoid or slow. Or i was to retarded at that point. Also you learn by your mistakes. Even tho you have to sacrifice something
    • Will we see you online between raids?
    Ofc you will. Else you wont get to know me better if you want Smile <3
    • Are you active on another server, or in another guild?
    Im active atm in my "social guild" MEGALOMANIACS. They asked me to join due i was guildless at that point. Also i got my DK on alliance. In the Guild "Fringe" but i barrely play on him anymore.
    • Why do you want to join us?
    I want to join fatal because its a good and progresive guild. That is aiming for the end-game encounters in cata. and i would like to be a part of that.

Thanks from me and hope you reply soon kiss kiss!
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Tinid, Resto Druid Empty Re: Tinid, Resto Druid

Post  Coldine Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:38 pm

tinid wrote:
    • Will you attend all three raid days?
    I'll try to attend at all three raid days. But if i cant make it I'll give you a bref 1 day before raid minimum. Due to what ever can occure that day.
    So, that means you might be on random raids, and even whine for spot when you get put on standby because of it?

tinid wrote:
    • What kind of raid frames do you use?
    Grid,Bigwigs,Recount.
    Soo, when did Bigwigs and Recount become raidframes?

tinid wrote:
    • Tank is at 20% health with a magical de-buff that ticks for 20.000k. What do you do?:
    Either i hot him up like a freaking machine or i pop treeform for more healing output. I like to do regrowth for the instant heal first, then Wildgrowth, then the lifebloomsx3 then the rejuvination, then also perhaps either nature's swiftness + Healing touch, Or swiftmend.
    /facepalm...
    This answer failed you, the reason to why the final decision was made.
    Rethink this one, and you will understand why!

tinid wrote:
    • What kind of computer are you playing with?:
    Laptop
    Ok, my experience with laptops is that they result in huge lagspikes, unless it's a high-end laptop. Better specify what kind of "laptop" you got.

Final word(s):
    DECLINED!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 am