Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lôké resto druid

loke
    Officer
    Officer

Lôké resto druid Empty Lôké resto druid

Post  loke Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 am

• Character name:lôké

• Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/L%C3%B4k%C3%A9/simple
    • Race:Troll
    • Class:Druid
    • Role:Healer
    • Gear Level:359
    • Raid experince To4w 2/2, bot 4/4 1hc, bwd 6/6. all in 10 man tho.

• Brief introduction about yourself.
    well my name is Per i live in sweden born 1993. Started playing wow in wotlk as a warlock on anhn'qiraj sorry spelling on realm not sure been a while since i played on it, that lock now are on frostmane quited it duo to ques and got bored by it. started my druid on tarren mill becuse i had irl friend who played here. playing resto ms and feral os ^^

• What is a good healer?
    a good healer hmm shuldn't it say a good player ? well a good healer basicly keeps his raid alive and dont go oom unecsary. dont stand in fire!. well probarly if you what a realy good healer you need a healer that like playing healer becouse they will keep their focus and try to get better at what they do:)

• Will you attend all three raid days?
    well since i already play more or less almost everyday i would say yes only time i wouldnt attend if iam totaly sick cant be up doing things or i get important real life things i need to do (need to be very important and urgent in that case)

• Do you have a stable internet connection?
    hmm yes usuly their are sumday and times it can decied to die for my whole neighborhood but it's like 4 in the morning it does.

• Can Luke Skywalker’s light saber kill Superman?
    no hes superman he can fly and lasor eyes aswell Razz

• What kind of raid frames do you use?
    well decursiv, grid2, xpearl.

• Tank is at 20% health with a magical de-buff that ticks for 20.000k. What do you do?
    start spam healing using swiftmend and natures swiftness whit healing touch. tol if i dont think i can overheal it whitout it.

• What kind of computer are you playing with?
    a good one a gues only thing i could complain about is that i dont have ssd harddrives and a better graphic card but it works lagg free

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM 1333 mhz
    Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

• Have you made any other application elsewhere?
    once for a guild on frostmane i raided icc whit.

• Do you know anyone in the guild?
    no, not realy just talked to a mage that told me you where a nice bunch of fellows

• If you died from avoidable damage, how could that have been prevented?
    move away from the fire, bomb whatever used barskin in case might save a bit of the hp you lose

• Will we see you online between raids?
    Yes Iam usually online doing sum thing or just afking because i dont have anything else to do, living a boring life atm.

• Are you active on another server, or in another guild?
    nope.

• Why do you want to join us?
    well last guild i joined acted like shit towards me as fast imminently as an older member to switch class to druid. ending whit them ninjaing from firelands trash whit pugs me telling them what i thought about how they behaved and we split parts.

oh well i think that should be all, i will excuse my spelling for now
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Lôké resto druid Empty Re: Lôké resto druid

Post  Invil Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:42 pm

• Tank is at 20% health with a magical de-buff that ticks for 20.000k. What do you do?
    start spam healing using swiftmend and natures swiftness whit healing touch. tol if i dont think i can overheal it whitout it.

Why not just dispel the tank instead ?

• Do you have a stable internet connection?
    hmm yes usuly their are sumday and times it can decied to die for my whole neighborhood but it's like 4 in the morning it does.

You experience problem with your internet on one of our raid days. We want consistancy in players, people who show and have good internet.

You did not read the sticky, "READ ME BEFORE POSTING" at:
    https://fataltm.swedishforum.se/t3-read-before-posting

Application declined.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 am