Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Needmoremojo - Social apply (yes yes i know :P)

Mojo
    Officer
    Officer

Needmoremojo - Social apply (yes yes i know :P) Empty Needmoremojo - Social apply (yes yes i know :P)

Post  Mojo Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:49 pm

• Character name: Needmoremojo
    • Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Needmoremojo/simple
    • Race: Trollz
    • Class: Hunter
    • Role: Stand back and do mad deeps
    • Gear Level: 350

• Brief introduction about yourself: As this application was whether or not i would be accepted into the guild as a social spot ill make it brief. Re-rolled recently from Skullcrusher alliance side. Was Paladin CL and reprisentative Hunter CL for the guild Champions of the Hall. I wanted to apply as a social because i wanted to get to know the guild and perhaps in the future apply for full membership.

• What is a good DPS? DPS above 20k tbh

• If you get aggro of a boss, whose fault is that? DPS fault as they cba to read the damned omen Surprised

• Will you attend all three raid days? Well yes.

• Do you have a stable internet connection? green is go

• Can Luke Skywalker’s light saber kill Superman? Ofc not, superman is not gay, therefor he would not be interested in Skywalkers "light Sabre"

• If you could only load one add-on, what would it be? Trivia bot Razz.

• What kind of computer are you playing with? I have no idea, never been that good with computers.

• Have you made any other application elsewhere? newp

• If you have an interrupt and no one interrupted a boss. Whose fault is that? unless it was planned for spercific people to interupt the boss e.g. arcane storm or water lance. id say its the dps/tanks fault for no-one interupting

• Do you know anyone in the guild? Dragonshadow (was a fellow officer on skullcrusher) Senzi (however he is not in the guild anymore)

• If you died from avoidable damage, how could that have been prevented? that wouldn't happen, i dont get hit by avoidable damage, pretty much all avoidable damage is blatently warned :p

• Will we see you online between raids? Regrettably yes

• Are you active on another server, or in another guild? I would say on Skullcrusher, but its a bit of a lack luster server, so i looked here

• Why do you want to join us? Getting to know new people. and also people of high skill quality like myself. i know im so modest Surprised
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Needmoremojo - Social apply (yes yes i know :P) Empty Re: Needmoremojo - Social apply (yes yes i know :P)

Post  Invil Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:58 pm

We don't invite socials.

The social rank is friends to members or trials or former members of the guild who just want to be with us for the social aspect of wow.

But there are plenty of pure social guilds on this server, you should try one of them.

Declined.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am