Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Protection Warrior Application

Corpeus
    Officer
    Officer

Protection Warrior Application Empty Protection Warrior Application

Post  Corpeus Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:52 am

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll:

My name is Matthew, i'm 23 years old and from Durham England. My main that I am applying with is my Warrior which I play Prot as my mainspec and Fury as my off-spec.

• How's you internet connection?

I have a 40mb Fibre Optic Broadband Connection, since i've had this connection i've never had a single DC during the use of any online game.

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.

UI Screenshot Link: https://2img.net/h/i78.photobucket.com/albums/j119/mattuxxx/WoWScrnShot_062711_013139-1.jpg

Armory Link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Corpeus/simple

• What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?

Well, this is actually not my first account and not a good place to judge my raid exp but I can tell you about my first main. I started as a Warlock at level 70 a year into TBC to which I started off in Kara and raided everything upwards. I've cleared everything including all ICC10+25 Hardmodes in wrath, all of Ulduar10+25 and all other less important raids. I also had 8/13 on my previous main which included Halfus, Val+Ther, Magmaw, Omni, Atra, Chim, Malor and throne. After getting bored of DPS I changed to Warrior tanking for my previous guild on my previous account but raiding 7/7 days a week 4 hours a night took it out of me and so i had a break. When I came back to WoW my raiding spot was gone and so I decided to make a new account on a new realm.

• What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?

On this account, I was in Zurvan leveling and being a social. I then Joined Exceptional Idiots as OT then to MT but left them last night due to a continuation in lack of focus and general pissing around which ended up not even killing a farm boss, Nef norm >.<

On my previous account, I was in the Guild <The Cligue> on Hellsceam, as I explained before, I lost my raiding spot after having a break from WoW.

• The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby?

If I sign for a raid, I will attend, I never don't turn up for raids unless I have informed RL or a guild officer that I cannot attend due to what ever reasons.

• Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!

I have Vent, TS and Skype for such communication. As an experienced WoW player, I know to have all types of most used VoiP softwares installed as you never know when you'll need it. I have a working mic and am communicative when needed.

• Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?

Apart from having the same progression in current raid content, i'm looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild with high progression which will allow me to use my chosen role to experience the game content in a fun and prductive way.

• Anything else you might wanna add?

Although I want to join your guild because I am a raider, I am a nice social person who gets on with people very easily. I am a quite active player and online mostly everyday for many hours. I'm dependable and reliable and very self sofient. I won't let you guys down Very Happy

[list][*]
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Protection Warrior Application Empty Re: Protection Warrior Application

Post  Coldine Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 am

ACCEPTED!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am