Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Fury Warrior - Kaegan / X-Realm

Kaegan
    Officer
    Officer

Fury Warrior - Kaegan / X-Realm Empty Fury Warrior - Kaegan / X-Realm

Post  Kaegan Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)
    Hi, my real name is David, i just turned to 33, i live in Hungary, and i play a warrior for over a year now, but been playing wow about 5 years, just played my priest at the beginning, healing through BC and my warlock during Wotlk up till ICC, then re-rolled for warrior as that was the needed class in my guild. This was the 1st char i created, didn’t play it for 3 years though, still have a 99 hours playtime on it at the moment, so i would say i know the class and love it too.

How's you internet connection? Are you able to stay online all the raid without silly dc's? Do a test on http://www.speedtest.net/ and post the result!
    15ms/15mbps/1.5mpbs, i would say stable, ofc i tend to have 1-2 DCs a week but who doesn’t.

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.
    About the armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Kaegan/advanced
    Tthe screenshot of my ui: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/835/wowscrnshot062311200754.jpg/
    Unfortunately i won’t be able to provide a world of logs parse, never bothered with it, if you are interested in the dps, last time i managed to do BH on 25man on DPS spec i pulled 24k, this is most like a Patchwerk type of encounter

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?
    Didn’t play in Vanilla, at least i didn’t have a chance to raid as i got 60 on my priest 2 day before BC hit. started raiding as a healer in guild Eclipse and cleared all the content including Karazhan, SSC, TK, Hyjal and BT, killed Illidan before the nerfs, only got to Felmyst in Sunwell when the raid disbanded due to lot of guildies transferring to Twisting Nether - Grim Funeral in hope of more HC raiding.
    In Wotlk i leveled my rogue 1st, but played my warlock in PVE as it was the needed class, up to icc as i already mentioned, did Naxx 10/25, Ulduar 10HC/25, TOTC 10HC/25, ICC10HC.
    About starting HC in ICC25 i changed mains as 2 warriors quit the game leaving us with none, and we had 5 warlocks at that time already, so quite obvious we had to take this step. Geared the warrior real quickly, got used to the playstyle and loving it up to today. Put together 2 Shadowmournes, 3rd would have been mine, left with 13 shards when guild quit raiding before Cata. Killed everything in ICC25, but not LK and Sindra in HC.

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?
    Eclipse in BC, got disbanded, mentioned before, then get to no skill no gear. We run 2 10 man groups, but ours always missing someone for about 2 months now, even if we get together, i feel people are not interested in doing HC modes anymore, not willing to give their best in order to achieve the kills. You haveto know that i have 2 IRL friends from my childhood i played with in both guild since i started WOW. But now i decided to change as i feel like i could do more in this game andi want to since i have the time as i am kinda addicted to it.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby?
    I am quite sure i could do 98%, things like a family birthday takes the other 2%

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters! i do have both ofc

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild? i can attend almost all raids, can play my character real good, learn quickly, i am going to give my best to achieve bosskills, come on time and prepared for the raids, frequent reader of elitistjerks and mmo-champs so i can be up-to-date character- and bossfight-wise. i can’t promise i won’t make no mistake, but i will do my best to reduce them to zero.

Anything else you might wanna add? i loved 25man raiding back in BC, when it mattered how well you can play, be happy for killing a boss knowing everyone gives his best.

Thanks for reading, looking forward for your reply!
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Fury Warrior - Kaegan / X-Realm Empty Re: Fury Warrior - Kaegan / X-Realm

Post  Coldine Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:57 am

Hello. Can you please log out in your proper dps gear, ty.
    Kaegan
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Kaegan Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:16 am

morning, sorry about that, did a quick hc before went to sleep and forgot to change back to dps, done now, should be updated in armory shortly.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Ok looks good now.
    One minor thing though, switch your bracer enchant to 50 strenght.

Anyway ACCEPTED. Have a chat with either me, or if I'm not online, Invil, Mietosis or Devilim.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am