Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

pîmpslayer - fury warrior - crossfaction applcation :))

pîmpslayer - fury warrior - crossfaction applcation :)) Empty pîmpslayer - fury warrior - crossfaction applcation :))

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)

Hello there,! My name is Guðni Jóhannes Hjaltason, and im from a contry called iceland ( yes we have volcanos Very Happy), im 20 years old stud, who playes outstanding fury warrior ^^

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.

https://2img.net/h/i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj163/cedarrr/WoWScrnShot_060711_183202.jpg the screenshot poor piggy Sad

No sorry i cant get any logs, my guild dient record and logs recently SadSad
    But! here is some basic dummy dps https://2img.net/h/i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj163/cedarrr/WoWScrnShot_060111_223327.jpg

and here is my armory link! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/p%C3%AEmpslayer/advanced

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?

My experiance is all the way back to vanilla when i cleared aq 40 and MC few times, Tbc is full clear on every instance, farm bt for week and, everything in sunwell except kil'jaden with a guild called play on burning steppes. Wotlk i mainly played pvp got gladiator 3 season in row on stormscale pvp server with my rogue, then i also got kingslayer on 3 chars or so, Cataclysm is 10/12 normal, ive however killed both alakir and nefarain on ptr, and i had tryes on him aswell on retail, but somehow iwas never in raid when we were going to kill them, and i also killed 2/12 heroic Smile

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?

My current guild is Hazard horde guild daggerspine, the reason i want to leave is both cause it´s a dead server, and my guild has few ppl who allways fail on interupting / standing in fire , and we have some really mad officers Sad,

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require?

Yes,im attending every single raid, i dont see the point of raiding if i wont be there at all times, i gues i can take a standby ofc, but im hoping i could get a spot for everyraid later on Smile

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!

Yes idd i do, and i have a mic

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?

well im a major player i dont r@ge over some small things, and i bring my own pots, flask, ´n foods, i dont stand in fire, i interupt when im told to , and i do nomnom dps, ( i dont hit like a pillow )!

Anything else you might wanna add?

Not really i just hope you will consider accepting me, wish my self a good luck, ty! =D
    Deth
    Deth
    Officer
    Officer

pîmpslayer - fury warrior - crossfaction applcation :)) Empty Re: pîmpslayer - fury warrior - crossfaction applcation :))

Post  Deth Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Volcanoes! Yay ^^

( i dont hit like a pillow )!
    A hit from a wet pillow can be quite painful I say. elephant
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

pîmpslayer - fury warrior - crossfaction applcation :)) Empty Re: pîmpslayer - fury warrior - crossfaction applcation :))

Post  Invil Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Pimpslayer the Kingslayer.

I'm just gonna give you a heads up here right of the bat. Remove that title and you're chances of joining will increase by 1200%. Btw, why did you choose this server out of everyone that's out there? Do you know someone on this server from before?

pîmpslayer - fury warrior - crossfaction applcation :)) Empty XD

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:38 pm

hey, haha sure i can remove the title Razz just looks silly, But aye i know few ppl from my contry who are on tarren mill, and it´s just pretty good looking pve server,
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Hello there mate.
    Had a chat with u ingame and such, and you seem like an ok dude.
    The app looks good, and so does your character. Only thing I wanna point out is the bracer enchant (50str > 65 crit).

But yea, that's easily fixed.

I have no reason to decline this, so what I will do is saying:
    ACCEPTED, have a chat with any officer online for inv.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am