Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Bigali Boomkin Druid

Bigali
    Officer
    Officer

Bigali Boomkin Druid Empty Bigali Boomkin Druid

Post  Bigali Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:59 am

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)My name is Dennis Nilsson , im turning 17 this year and im from southern part of sweden:), i play a druid and have been playing a druid ever since i started playing wow when wotlk came. been playing as all speccs but is "specialized" as boomkin dps and feral tank.

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Bigali/simple , dont got a screen tho :/
    What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?
    in wotlk was like half of ulduar , 12/12 norm 10 , 10/12 hc 10m,ICC. and now in cataclysm i got 1/13 hc , missing nef and al´akir kill on druid but got em on my dk Totaldárk
    What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?Majesty , officer got hacked and guild disbanded, Bara vanliga boyz , guild leader cleaned the whole guild bank and left the server around 50k gold richer

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby?
    absolutely, ill do what the guild wants me to do, if we can down a boss without me , then sure as hell ill standby. and ill probably going to have 100% attendance so no worries bout that Smile
    Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters! i sure do ,i got vent ,skype and ts3 so whatever we use its no problem .

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?
    im a fun guy to hang around with , good sense of humor , im quicklearning on fights , i read about my class , i check upp tactics and watch kill videos on tankspot.com and such.

Anything else you might wanna add?
    not really, i just hope i will have a heck of alot of fun in the guild with u guys , and whilst raiding and downing bosses! Smile
    Devilim
    Devilim
    Officer
    Officer

Bigali Boomkin Druid Empty Re: Bigali Boomkin Druid

Post  Devilim Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Accepted!
    Mietosis
    Mietosis
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Mietosis Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Short apply and pretty young, let's see how you fare up in a raid enviroment. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:47 am