Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Holy-Disc Priest

shell3r2
    Officer
    Officer

Holy-Disc Priest Empty Holy-Disc Priest

Post  shell3r2 Sat May 28, 2011 8:09 am

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)
    Hi, my name is Ehsan , im 21, living in London , studying Mechanic Engi . i play Tauren priest and rolling as healer . I was playing DK in WotLK with Devestate an Crowd Control guilds but i rerolled priest in Cata . downed every single Wotlk content in that time (exept LK HC)

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.

https://i.imgur.com/x8gug.jpg
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/tqaavwe49d8k07u4/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/holycøw/simple

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience? as i said earlier I was playing DK in WotLK with Devestate an Crowd Control guilds but i rerolled priest in Cata . downed every single Wotlk content in that time (exept LK HC)

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those I was in Prosperity gaming and Westandinfire . i was out of game for 1 month so i got replaced in PG . but about we stand in fire we had a fight , and i left then =(
    The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require? Sure no problem , im so flexible

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters! Ye

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?
    im friendly - loyal and pro

Anything else you might wanna add?
    No ty Very Happy

Devilim
    Devilim
    Officer
    Officer

Holy-Disc Priest Empty Re: Holy-Disc Priest

Post  Devilim Sat May 28, 2011 8:21 am

" but about we stand in fire we had a fight , and i left then =( "

So if you get into a discussion / fight here you would automaticly leave? ( not that i think anyone will get into a fight in this guild )

The application is kinda short, will have a talk with the other officers.
    I'll come back to you as soon as posible
    shell3r2
    Officer
    Officer

Post  shell3r2 Sat May 28, 2011 8:28 am

sry at end of the application i was in hurry abit .

about We stand in fire , we had 4-5 of our team mates in vacation 2months ago , so raids was actually over till ppl come back , i puged a chogal fight (pretty much all of other members puged that 2 week), at end of the fight an officer came online . he saw me in BoT. then he rage demoted me-.- after 3 days of talk and discussions i decided to change my guild since i actually carried them with some encounters at begining of raids of that guild (see wold logs of that guild urself and see my healing"my prev name was holycrash (before i race change)")

i was loyal to them but they didnt respect and behave me well
    Devilim
    Devilim
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Devilim Sat May 28, 2011 8:37 am

I see, fair point u got there. let me to talk to the other officers and i'll come back to you mate.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Sun May 29, 2011 3:43 pm

shell3r2 wrote:sry at end of the application i was in hurry abit .

If you're in a hurry throwing up an apply and ain't serious, I don't see any point of taking you in as a trial, since you show 0 dedication to either me or any other officer...

Sorry, but we cannot offer you a trialspot in here.
    DECLINED, better luck next time!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:47 am