Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Troll Priest Holy (5/31/5)

vóljin
    Officer
    Officer

Troll Priest Holy (5/31/5) Empty Troll Priest Holy (5/31/5)

Post  vóljin Tue May 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)

My name is Simon, I’m 21 and live in Sweden, but I’m also half irish, and I’m a Troll Holy Priest.

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/v%C3%B3ljin/simple

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/850/voljin.jpg/ (Screen shot)

I’m a holy priest specked to do duel healing, AOE and Tank healing, my spec is a study of all sorts and I’ve come down to this one, It works for me and I’m very comfortable with it, I don’t have any of special abilities reason for this is in Sanctuary ability the special spell is weak and cost too much mana and hence why I have not specked into that talent. The glyphs I have are for AOE healing and I think it’s perfect when it comes to 25mans I can switch Chakra in all fights depending on the boss. I choose troll for the special rational ability Beserking, it comes in handy a lot of the time when I need to do some quick healing. When we start of a fight I pop POM and renew on the tank and depend on the boss I would choose the CHAKRA at the very beginning, I will then either use heal and renew if its tank and spank or if it was AOE healing I would use CHAKRA then POM then renew and heal on others who need it and POH and COH when needed, then pop renew on tanks to refresh it. I’ve reforged most items to haste and spirit; I have not done mastery for I find that is weak when in holy. I use inner fire as a buff.

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?

I joined wow in the late BC, and raided in WOTLK, I started raiding in TOC and cleared nearly all Normal 6/6 and HC 5/6, then ICC came and I did 12/12 normal and HC 10/12 and I did RS 1/1 RS hc attempted got him down to 43% . Then I finished the rest with minor raids in ULD and the rest of BC and Vanilla. I’ve now done BOT and BWD cleared and I’ve done 3 HC but my guild as done Maloriak and I know all the tactics.

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?

There has been a few “precognitions left cos of slacking” “the beauties despanded” “Nerd rage despanded” and now "Vera illumination"

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require?

150% sure

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!

Yes.

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?
    I’m sure I am

Anything else you might wanna add?
    Can u handle Irish criticism?
    i'm currently in vashj so i will move if i'm accepted.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Troll Priest Holy (5/31/5) Empty Re: Troll Priest Holy (5/31/5)

Post  Coldine Wed May 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Hello there mate.
    Looks ok to me. Will ask the healing officer to have a closer look on this one.
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Invil Wed May 25, 2011 4:43 pm

You haven't mention if your guild was a 10 or 25 but I would guess a 10.

Can't really say that anything is wrong with your toon. Sanctuary is indeed a very situational spell, I don't even use it on heroic magmaw if I'm holy there. Could pick up on fort glyph tho, after combat res it's some thousand mana saved. Also situational.

A haste priest! Pepsi or coke, spit or swallow, twist or pull. All fine.

Yepp, accepting this one. Give either Coldine, Invil, Devilim or Mietosis a whisper when you find any online. Also try to make sure that you're not saved everywhere.
    vóljin
    Officer
    Officer

Post  vóljin Wed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Ok, i shall move now today. So u don't want me to do any raids and yes its a 10 man... hate it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:08 am