Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Protection Paladin - Layland

Layland
    Officer
    Officer

Protection Paladin - Layland Empty Protection Paladin - Layland

Post  Layland Sat May 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Hello, my name is Layland (also irl ^^) i am 16 years old, and i am from England

file:///C:/Program%20Files/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_052111_172633.jpg <<< that is a link to my current UI i understand that it is not in a raid environment which is why omen is not showing up)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/layland/simple, and i have also included a link to me on the armoury.

I have done some of the older BC raids in the past i currently have 4/4 5/6 and 0/2 in cata and willing to learn and progress when given the chance.

I can handle 90% attendance quite easily i would say, and if for any reason something did come up i would inform you over in game mail.

Yes, i do have ventrillo and a working mic, i tend to stay quiet during raids until needed as i play better and allows me to listen to the raid leader easier.

I am an active raider with brains, i am willing to work very hard to help out the guild where needed, and i am also a fast learner on all areas.

Thanks for your time reading my application, hope to hear from u soon.
    jaxs
    jaxs
    Officer
    Officer

Protection Paladin - Layland Empty Re: Protection Paladin - Layland

Post  jaxs Sat May 21, 2011 5:42 pm

crap application and i think your to young.
    Layland
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Layland Sat May 21, 2011 5:49 pm

well thanks for the reply, think what you want everyone is entitled to an opinion
    Mietosis
    Mietosis
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Mietosis Sat May 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello layland Smile

Your apply is very short but atleast you came and put in effort. Smile

It is however telling us about your cataclysm experience.
    You havent cleared as much as we would like out of a tank but
    you show the will to learn and have the best gear you can from your current experience.

Your gear is nice enough to handle most heroics (given the chance) and you have gone through some effort to enchant/gem.
    A problem i saw was with your spec, i thought it was a bit wierd you took Judgements of the pure > reckoning (the raw haste on JoP is outweighed by Reckoning) aswell as seal damage > movement speed/BoP cd)) Apart from that not bad.

i see you have the rep enchants for shoulder/head and that is a +1 in my books, you wouldn't beleive the amount of people that try and apply with pvp enchants or no enchants at all! Very Happy

Overall a nice player spoke with you ingame, will let this apply sit for a little while and we will be back to you asap. Very Happy gl mate

Last edited by Mietosis on Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Layland
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Layland Sat May 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Well thanks for an actual reply, not just an insult, i hope i see more of you in the future but if i don't then no hard feelings
    Very Happy
    jaxs
    jaxs
    Officer
    Officer

Post  jaxs Sat May 21, 2011 10:13 pm

looking over your specc, wouldn it be better if you removed the 3 points in judgements of the pure and put them in rule of law instead, and remove the eternal glory and put in seals of the pure instead for more threat? im not a prot paladin expert or anything, but a 9% haste isnt exactly needed when tanking, and the 30% lower chance of removing the HP when you use word of glory is nice ofc but its a 20 sec cd now on it, and i think it would be more benefital to have extra dmg from your seal then to have a chance to save HP when using a heal.

and for your glyphs, why dont you have glyph of shield of the righteous instead of glyph of crusader strike? shield of the righteous is superior to the CS one with giving a 10% increased dmg to the shield, instead of a 5% critical strike chance of your CS, and not to mention that the shield is your bigest trheat builder aswell its nice with those 10% extra and also recomended.
    Mietosis
    Mietosis
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Mietosis Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Please stay out of applications if u're member or below
    Ty.
    edit. exception to the recruiter ranked players!

Anyways, still awaiting officers discussion about this one. Smile

Stay tuned.
    Layland
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Layland Sat May 21, 2011 10:43 pm

i admit my spec wasn't perfect as i have just looked over it, haven't realy looked at it since i finished it a long time ago. i have adapted it just to suit the new WoG cd and changed the haste increase, about the glyph, my old guild said that was the better option, so i went with theit choice to save arguments i will change it back again soon.
    Layland
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Layland Sun May 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Have you reached a verdict on my application? Smile
    i mean i don't mind if it is a no, but i would love to become a part of the guild and help out as much as i can Very Happy

Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Mon May 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Hello mate.
    Really short application, have seen much better ones.
    Also, your age ain't suitable for this guild, so I'm sorry to say:
    DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:47 am