Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ornella - Hunter

ornella
    Officer
    Officer

Ornella - Hunter Empty Ornella - Hunter

Post  ornella Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi, my name is Dajicu Ion, I'm 27 years old and i live in Romania.
    I'm a environmental engineer at a construction company, i like to read books from time to time, party, play football and ofc World of Warcraft:).

I play a MM hunter named Ornella here on TM because it's the best dps spec for a hunter in PvE at this moment. My curent spec is 7/31/3 and here is a armory link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Ornella/advanced

I have a very stable internet connection (40mb/s) that never let me down in the past. My PC configuration: a dual core AMD X2 processor at 3.0GHz with 4GB DDR800 ram memory and a nvidia GeForce GT440 video card with 1GB DDR5 memory.

Now about my UI....i have a multitude of addons: omen, GTFO, DBM, forte xorcist, razer naga addon(i have a raze naga mouse:D), JS hunter bar, mike scrolling battle text, quartz, and some other addons that are not to important....here is a pic with my UI:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/607/wowscrnshot052911234631.jpg/

I started playing WoW on TBC and joined a friend's guild on Magtheridon, sadly i can't remember the guild's name, and clear everything until it disbanded when SWP was launched.
    I stopped playing at that time due to some real life problems.
    Started again on wotlk at the start of ICC and joined a couple of low rated guilds for some 10 man raids but discovered that 10 man raiding wasn't my style so i left to join a 25 man guild called Job Done. But after 2-3 months the guild stopped raiding and soon after it disbanded due to lack of players. After these minor setbacks i decided to try and join a more stable guild and joined The Usual Suspects where i had most of my raids in wotlk and some in cataclysm.
    All was well until some members decided to leave, making the guild progress come to a complete stop at 2/13 so I moved to a new guild Last Man Standing that had 4/13 where I still am at this time.
    We started well in LMS ang got to 8/13 very fast but at that point the usual thing happened, players started to slack and don't show up for raids, making us to raid with non raiders and social members up to the point where we were forced to cancel raids.
    Now the guild is in a break for 4.2 but many good players have left so i see no other way then to find a new guild to raid with. So i decided to make this apply when a friend of mine, Keigean, asked me if i would like to join her guild:).

As for my PvE experience, i cleared everything in TBC exept SWP, i had 11/12 ICC 25 HC, 8/13HC in Cata and now 3/7 in Firelands.

I'm a very mature player who is not afraid to talk on vent....yes i have a mike and vent and i'm not afraid to use it...who is looking for a new guild to raid with and if i will be accepted i will try my best to not let you ppl down.

Thanks for reading this and if you have any questions feel free to ask in game or here.
    Ah one more thing....this apply may be short but your dps template is kinda weird so what i have posted here are the things i found to be important.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Ornella - Hunter Empty Re: Ornella - Hunter

Post  Coldine Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Hello mate.

https://fataltm.swedishforum.se/t266-dps-application-template

Please use this template, and answer the questions.

App. works, but is not written by using the template.

*note. dps template is basicly questions that you answer that will show us what player you are. I don't see anything "weird" with it.
    ornella
    Officer
    Officer

Post  ornella Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:10 pm

• Character name:Ornella
    • Armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Ornella/advanced
    • Race:Troll
    • Class:Hunter
    • Role:Range DPS
    • Gear Level:369 ilvl

• Brief introduction about yourself.
    Hi, my name is Dajicu Ion, I'm 27 years old and i live in Romania.
    I'm a environmental engineer at a construction company, i like to read books from time to time, party, play football and ofc World of Warcraft:).

• What is a good DPS?
    A good DPS.....well a good DPS must be someone who knows how to bring the pain on someone and in the meantime has to know how to stay alive because after all a dead DPS is no DPS.

• If you get aggro of a boss, whose fault is that?
    In my case as a hunter i'm to blame 100%Smile.

• Will you attend all three raid days?
    Yes

• Do you have a stable internet connection?
    Very stable.

• Can Luke Skywalker’s light saber kill Superman?
    Hmmm hard question......i don't think so...superman took some serious beats in his life and emerge victourious:).

• If you could only load one add-on, what would it be?
    DBM.

• What kind of computer are you playing with?
    I have a dual core AMD X2 processor at 3.0GHz with 4GB DDR800 ram memory and a nvidia GeForce GT440 video card with 1GB DDR5 memory.

• Have you made any other application elsewhere?
    No.

• If you have an interrupt and no one interrupted a boss. Whose fault is that?
    Well if you are not assigned to interrupt then basically is not your fault buuuut if you can do it then.....it can be your fault.

• Do you know anyone in the guild?
    Keigean:).

• If you died from avoidable damage, how could that have been prevented?
    Move away from fire and don't stay in it again:).

• Will we see you online between raids?
    Yes.

• Are you active on another server, or in another guild?
    At this moment i'm in Last Man Standing here on TM

• Why do you want to join us?
    LMS is on a break and many of the core players stopped playing or even leave the guild so i need another guild to raid:).
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:26 pm

thank you.

Will have a look at this one and get back with an answer! Expect an answer very soon.
    keigean
    keigean
    Officer
    Officer

Post  keigean Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 pm

You got all my support with this application Ornella, i have to add that i know him for very long time, we used to raid together back in Wotlk with Job Done, but when they disbanded , we choosed different paths, tho i always liked to raid with him. A good dps is a good dps, and Ornella is one of them, is the kind of player we are looking for our guild. Keeping fingers crossed for you <3
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Well.. looks good.
    Since one of our hunters is missing, and we're two hunters atm, a third one could work.
    I've only played a hc with you once, and I dunno maybe you had a bad day back then but did not like ur attitude. But ye as I said, cannot judge anything on that.
    ACCEPTED, whisper either me (Coldine), Invil, Mietosis or Devilim for an invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:44 am