Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Shadowizzle teh Shadow priest yo ;o

Shadowizzle
    Officer
    Officer

Shadowizzle teh Shadow priest yo ;o Empty Shadowizzle teh Shadow priest yo ;o

Post  Shadowizzle Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 am

• Character name: Shadowizzle
    • Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Shadowizzle/simple
    • Race: Undead
    • Class: Priest
    • Role: Shadow / DPS
    • Gear Level: 362 equipped

Brief introduction about yourself.
    - Hai there, my real name is Marko Juričić and i live in Croatia, i am 19years old (will be in 8 days xP), my hobies are night outs/gym and wow. I kinda "stopped" for 2monthz i was barely playin, but i want to get back in-game now, and i was bored this morning just doing mah AH and i saw Fatal Attraction on /2. So i was liek.. i could try there, looks liek nice guild.
    What is a good DPS?
    - good DPS.. hmm. Didn't really got the question. Smile
    But all depends on setup, if setup is perfect than.. ye.
    Usually i have bursts on start which really pumps my DPS so i am high on recount and i got Fade so i cant take aggro, but again, it ain't everythin in DPS, its more important to focus and "move from fire" etc. Smile But i'm doin nice job as shadow priest.
    If you get aggro of a boss, whose fault is that?
    - Cant get aggro. Wink Fade ftw. its 15secs cooldown and lasts 10secs(reduces all my threat for 100%). But IF IF IF somehow with some strange voodoo magic i get aggro. It's sure my fault.
    Will you attend all three raid days?
    - Yap, i can be there all three raid days.
    Do you have a stable internet connection?
    - Yes.
    Can Luke Skywalker’s light saber kill Superman?
    - Who is Luke Skywalker? O_o ^^. And no Superman is my childhood best hero and he can't die. Cuz he iz EPIC.
    • If you could only load one add-on, what would it be?
    - DBM. new content came so.. doesnt matter if i read and watched tactics for all bosses in Firelands, still its very very useful. and i don't need Omen cuz i cant really have aggro issues. Fade ftw.. (once again. ^^)
    What kind of computer are you playing with?
    - Well, my computer ain't best for 25mans, but works fine in 10mans. I am using it for some quite time already.
    Have you made any other application elsewhere?
    - Nope, i am new on this realm, was playin alliance on The Maelstrom for 2years and 3months as Human, name was Imenom.
    If you have an interrupt and no one interrupted a boss. Whose fault is that?
    - Me iz spriest yo. I can't interupt. Smile
    Do you know anyone in the guild?
    - Naah, new on this realm. ;$ but i am friendly person tho^^
    If you died from avoidable damage, how could that have been prevented?
    - If i was smart and i "moved from fire" that wouldnt happen. But ofc, i aint god, every1 makes mistakes. But obv i try not to make any. Smile
    • Will we see you online between raids?
    - Yes. I'll play atleast 2 hours per day besides raids.
    Are you active on another server, or in another guild?
    - Again, just came on this realm. Was active but i stopped with raidin' in March, so i wanna get back now.
    Why do you want to join us?
    - I saw you guys on /2 and i saw ur raidin progress which is 4/7. Not bad, i am quite sure i can keep up with that, so i was liek.. u could try. Smile
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Shadowizzle teh Shadow priest yo ;o Empty Re: Shadowizzle teh Shadow priest yo ;o

Post  Coldine Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Hello there.
    App. looks good. I hope though that the gear you got on you on the armory ain't the gear you was gonna use to raid with?
    I mean, pvp loots and 4% hit...
    Mietosis
    Mietosis
    Officer
    Officer

Shadowizzle teh Shadow priest yo ;o Empty Re: Shadowizzle teh Shadow priest yo ;o

Post  Mietosis Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:56 pm

When applying please log out in the appropriate gear.

Fade doesnt "reduce all threat for 10sec" , rather, it masks it for those 10 seconds, it is still there still climbing etc, just hiding for 10seconds so don't be mistaken.

What is a good dps? :-

A good dps is someone who comes to raids on time raidbuffed with all stats ready to rock. He/she does NOT stand in fire, does not take traps and doesn't try to hide his/her mistakes but instead owns up and learns from them. :-)

You are 1% under hit cap - fix that.

/mietosis
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Yep, fix that hitcap mate(which is really easy). Or else it looks good to me!
    Tell me when it's done (the hitcap) and I'll have a look again.

As Mietosis said, something like that is a good dps.
    There is a few perfect answers to that, but well it's up to YOU as an applicant to tell us about a good dps in a perfect way!
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Invil Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:18 pm

A good DPS knows that he's playing Cataclysm and not stuck on Patchwerk in Wotlk. He knows what he's supposed to do and keep doing it while avoiding death, doing interupts, dispels, never overaggro and still keeping the maximum amount of DPS possible for the situation. He's also switch targets with a lightning speed when the situation calls for it and use his healthstone and defensive cooldowns when a boss use heavy none-avoidable damage abilities.

A bad DPS only think it's how much damage you can do. He will soon find himself replaced or guildless. Never undestood why since he always was highest on recount.

This application will be either ACCEPTED or DECLINED before tomorrow. I'm sure Mietosis, Devilim or Coldine will give you an answer soon.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Armory down.
    Anyway, you will promise me that you will be hitcapped before sunday raid. Or else there will be actions taken!
    ACCEPTED, have a talk with Mietosis, Devilim or Invil when you see them online for an invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:06 pm