Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ceiq - Rogue Assa/Combat

Ceiq
    Officer
    Officer

Ceiq - Rogue Assa/Combat Empty Ceiq - Rogue Assa/Combat

Post  Ceiq Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:20 pm

In-game nickname: Ceiq
    Race/Class: Troll
    PvE raiding spec (Including xx/xx/xx talent ratio): Assassination: 31/2/8 # Combat: 7/31/3
    Professions: Engineer: 525/525 - JewelCrafter: 525/525
    Realm: Tarren mill
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Ceiq/advanced
    UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/543/uiscreenshotj.jpg/

Real (first) Name: Kenneth
    Age (minimum 18): 22 "30/07/1988"
    Nationality/Location: Denmark
    Native language: Danish

Alt characters above level 70 (Name/Level/Race/Class):
    Ceíq Paladin 85 - human #Prot/Ret
    Genétic Warlock 85 - Human #Affe/Demo
    Vizion Priest 85 - Draenei #Holy/Disc
    Génetic Druid 85 - Night elf #Resto/boom
    Tribz Hunter 85 - Troll #MM/Surv
    Fleezh Warrior 81 - Worgen #Fury/arms
    Camiira Shaman 82 - Draenei #Resto/enchanment
    Deezh Deathknight 83 - Human #Blood/Frost
    Camiira Mage 80 - Blood elf #Frost/arcane

Instance experience (which encounters you have experienced):
    Contents Exp: Paladin "N12/12 - HC5/13 - Fireland: 3/7 // Rogue: "N12/12 - HC6/13" - Fireland 3/7
    Vanilla: all of it + Naxx40
    TBC: everything exept sunwell, only 1 boss there.
    WoTLK: N12/12 - HC 11/12
    Cata: N12/12 - HC6/12

Playing days and hours (for a typical week):
    atm im going without work so its alot i play atm.
    but around 8-10hours aday, i play basicly ween im home, just standing afk or farming achivs, lvl or just talk =)

How well are you able to speak, read, write and understand English?
    I'm Previous Guilds-master and Raid-leader for quiet some Guilds, basically i talk all the time =)
    so i find my self speaking pretty good and understandable English, never been issue.
    i do have my grammatic fails in English but all around the table i think all understand whats typed.

Are you able to speak on ventrilo and do you own a working microphone and/or headset? (Voice communication through raid time):
    Yup, i have and i am not afraid of speaking, i hate those wright in chat ween they a spoken to and have working mic Razz

Can you supply us with a Wow Web Stats, World of Logs, WoW Meter Online or any similar link of yourself in action?
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bvxtbfei1gv6ynar/sum/damageDone/?s=451&e=670 # thats the only one i can provide right now, i have been raiding on my paladin mostly couse my guild was needing a tank, but i have allways played my rogue, so i realy to be honest don't think my dmg is a problem never have, and if i should be im for sure going to find the problem, im not interrested in being one of this so call "carryed" players.
    Doing that log i linket i forgot ALL about my racial thats abit shamefull, but i had just migraded from alliance to horde i was playing human for pvp trinket so, i can pop more dmg than that, + my new dagger should provide queit some aswell. did 27k on new BH boss, 4k above 2th. have a screenshot on that if thats needed.

What kind of DPS can you deliver in a Patchwerk-like encounter, in a 25-player raid setting?
    hmm, thats queit some time but without rogue trick rotation and all thats stuff, take only Your buffs and what you can provide to you self, 27-29k i think.

What do you consider good DPS?
    tricky one, but i find the most comment to my mind right away is, a player there can pop almost 95% out of his current gear without dying and overaggro, ofc a rogue have plenty of ways to avoid taking aggro, so that should never be a resen, good dps is a player there stays alive all fight and do hes current job, without put the guild in risk of wiping.
    good way to express it is the way on one of your new rogues sayd "Alive DPS" i liked that word alot.

Does DPS or damage done always matter?
    Dps is just a Burst word, can't rly use it, comparing 2 rogues on DPS is a big mistake, couse ofc i will do more dps that other rogue in start of fight if i die fast, Razz witch i don't, couse burst phase we all do 30-40k, but as the fight go'es on the amount of dps you do will ofc fall from overkill buff removes and vendetta and so on, but your dmg done keep inc so ofc that matters,

If you pull aggro, whose fault is it?
    my self, even if its a bad tank, couse the tanks are not expertice cap, or should not be, they have to focus on Avoidence and so on, so my personaly view of that is thats the current overaggro person own fault. ween i do have the abilitys to provent it for happen. ofc i have tricks meaning i should not be needed for use my vanish before overkill fade. and got feint to assist, but its a 25man guild hunter md'es and tricks. pro tanks Razz should not be a problem.
    Aswell overkill last 20sec. so if vanish is needed i blame ALL the MD'es or tricks the Tank did NOT get Razz since they building threat last 30sec.

How competitive are you?
    Alot, =) thats why i play i love to fight for being the best thats keeping my spirit at top makes me Read more makes me try alot of new stuff out new geming combo, reforge enchants and so on, i love it <3! thats 30% of the resen i play this game to compit against others, rest of the 70% is progression and social and all that matters in the world of warcraft world.
    Who likes to be secound on dmg? i surely don't Very Happy i wanna be the best.
    i sadly do not have the time for 7days raids and i think also its abit to much so many days, i do have a life outside wow Razz

Previous/Current Guilds/Servers:

Vanille: Dawn - Magtheridon
    TBC: Dawn - Magtheridon and Celebrity - Anachronas
    Wotlk: Chaos - Silvermoon and Bird is the word - Ravencrest
    Cata: Paralyzing Science - Silvermoon and Hottiehamsters - Ravencrest and then Paralyzing science Ravencrest.

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave previous/current guilds/server:
    Well my last guild was aswell my own Paralyzing Science, we had a good 10man going but we had some issues with 2 of our players they did not proform as they should and did not take interrest in learning so had to remove em for fresh minded new players and we keept try to get em in but nothing came in there had what i takes to be hardcore 10man 3days raiding guild, then we had fight with one of the officers there choice to make privat application to other guild and jump from 1 day to another ofc i accepted he wanted to go on, just the way he did ween we been playing long time together, i wanted frest start with my very best m8, playing in insurgency atm where i aswell have applyed, but they have alot of rogues so they putted me on pending. witch help me nothing, so wanted to give this a shot since i did not hear from em for some days and there melee officer do not replay my whispers.

Do you have any open applications with other guilds at the moment?
    just typed above, new on realm been here 4days. so yes have 1 application on insurgency. homepage.

Do you have anyone in fatal attraction who can vouch for you?
    Sadly no.

Once you have upgraded all items possible from the current instance, what (if anything) would motivate you to continue raiding?
    The game its self provide alot of stuff, and with my 350days played alone on rogue, should be enough for me to keep going aswell if ppl are motivated for raiding and getting new players in there have not every thing i will be more than happy "If" they are motivated and not just gear leachers, to go help em out.

Why would you like to join fatal attraction
    well there not plenty of 25man guilds there do have the current progress and raid days and you guys exept insurgency they are aswell danish, so ofc they felt first in my mind ofc my m8 came in there, but i think i need abit more serisly raiding guild for me to just keep love this game, non likes to get no where, that does not means i don't like wiping ofc thats part of progress but, i want some serisly raiding, and you are the top of the current req. i have Smile couse im not interrested in 7days raid as ensidia =)

What can you offer the guild? (sell yourself!)
    Well you will get a Really Awesome player,
    As well a person there have really good humor.
    Person with awesome personality
    dedicated players,
    player there do no keep failing on the same shit, i do know fire hurts Smile i don't need to stand in it 10times before i find out my HP dropping and healers getting mad,
    Fast learner,
    Rly good Attitude.
    player there likes to help out, sort problems out, and even assist in calling stuff if i am told to.
    basicly what you gets is the perfect player, there have all you need and don't need to sit down and tell me how to play and enjoy this game, couse for me is guild progression all, who don't love the massive Yelling on vent ween new encounter go down? i can tell you guys i had Plenty ofc those experince on my rogue, the boss kills the yelling, but aswell i have also wiped 200-300times and keep fight for the kill, i don't lose focus, i know ween raid hours is, meaning we are raiding 20.00 - 23.30. so im there for those 3½hour im not afk i don't need to do thing middle of raid, i know what i signed in for thats 3½hours progression, with boss kills and i know if all had that attitude and we raid rly serisly for 3hours and get done with content we get off ½hour earlyer. or to make other fun stuff.

so what i can tell you guys is basicly Pick me, i think you need me in your squard. =)

What are your favorite and least favorite things about your class?
    Rogue its self, is Speed, avoidence, Fleeing, Attack speed, gear look, All about rogue i just love, =) we have so many stuff we can do, stuff like Press Sprint , vanish go sap, shadowstep other player and open on him controll him ween sap release, blind all the controll, cmon Very Happy who don't love rogues Razz

what i don't like is Razz "You do not have Enough energi for this skill" Very Happy i hate missing energi Very Happy i want to keep spam my rotation Razz hehe but ofc that would be abit overpowered Razz

Do you have a Battle.net Authenticator attached to your Battle.net account? If not, why not?
    i don't have, and i know its abit stupid but i don't have a mobil there can do the authenticator on that Razz so having that shit thing there provide the kode im for sure going to forget where is Razz hehe
    so ween new mobil, i get it ofc, to secure my account more, even though i have never been hact.

How would you rate the stability of your Internet connection? And how high is your average latency (ping) during raids (specifically on boss fights) in ms?
    well 40-75fps doing boss encounter and 110-170ms. my connection is 50/5
    i never have problem with my connection i disconnect only around 1 time a month Razz and i go offline 2-3times a month doing my foot hit the contact so i shut down the power Razz hehe stupid me.

Computer Specifications (CPU, RAM, Graphics card, etc.):
    windows 7
    intel(R) Core (TM) i3 CPU 530 @ 2.93GHz
    Ram: 8gb
    Geforce GT 230.

not the biggest machine but working fine.

having Benq 25" HD - HDMI Senseye Screen.
    Razer Deathadder and Naga Mouse - Razer lycesa Gaming Keyboard.

Tell us a joke:
    A hunter and a rogue go into a bar, and they each order a shot of whisky. the barman brings them ov er , and without any warning, the hunter grabs both drinks and down them in one. the rogue turns to the hunter and says, HEY , my drink ! what do you thing you are doing!? the hunter grins and yell MULTI SHOT ^.^

Anything else you want to mention?

Only Pick me! Razz couse im telling you to =)

From Ceiq-
    Invil
    Invil
    Officer
    Officer

Ceiq - Rogue Assa/Combat Empty Re: Ceiq - Rogue Assa/Combat

Post  Invil Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Hello there. The application itself is really good I must give you that. However, you did not read the stickies before making it. We have a very simple application template. What it does, is to check if people can read, are aware of what's going on and what we don't want. And we don't want a copy+pasted application from elsewhere, no matter how good it is.

DECLINED.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:12 am