Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omnii/Warlock

Omnii/Warlock Empty Omnii/Warlock

Post  Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:12 am

* Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer): Kemal, 18Years of age, currently living in Glasgow, Scotland, Rerolled Warlock for firelands, role is DPS.

* How's you internet connection? Are you able to stay online all the raid without silly dc's? Do a test on http://www.speedtest.net/ and post the result! 10mb/s no random disconnects, steady connection with low MS.

Whats your earlier raiding experience? In wrath i was playing a Paladin(Holy) where i cleared all content including 12/12 HC, ToGC 10 Insanity + all ulduar HM's. In Cata i cleared 12/12 and 8/13 HC on my paladin which i decided to stop playing 2months ago due to finding it really not enjoyable anymore after nearly 2years of playing it. I have rerolled a warlock and dinged this character around 2weeks ago, have already achieved 11/12 and 1/13 HC on it and the gear is pretty decent, + im certain im using the perfect rotations/playstyle for each spec after doing alot of research using sites like EJ , mmochamp and various forums.

My class itself Im currently playing Destruction and Demo according to what fight we are on e.g Malo hc i would be going Demo. Stat priorities are Int > Hit > Haste ~= Crit > Mastery , i am currently hit capped. Playing as Destro my current rotation is Immo> Curse> Conflag> Chaos Bolt> Corruption> Bane of Doom > Demon Soul > Doomgaurd- This is what i would open with , after its a basic rotation of keeping your DoTs up (immo, corruption, bane ) and using the imp soul fire proccs, when moving i use Fel Flame as a filler if conflag is on cd.
    As demo, i open with using my felgaurd(felstorm) > curse > immolate > dots > hand of guldan > demon soul > doomgaurd Soulburn > switch to succubus (best single target dps), for aoe its a simple switch to matamorp> immolation aura > felgaurd felstorm > HoG > hellfire. My specs/glphs are the most widely used specs and i dont have anything to comment about on them.

* What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those? Highbornes on Ravencrest alliance was the latest guild i was in with my paladin- this is where i decided to stop playing, we achieved 8/13 HC and i still think they are currently sitting on that progression.

* The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby? I can attend with no issues, unless something comes up, which i will give notice in advance, i do not mind sitting in standby for the benefit of the guild.

* Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Yes, Logitech G35's and Latest vent, clear sound and understandable fluent English.

* Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild? I know the current content you guys have cleared and preparing for the upcoming stuff, i give my 100% in raids even if we are wiping for 2Hours straight, i perserveere + having fun and creating a friendly atmosphere

* Anything else you might wanna add?
    Working on leveling my professions, and will be maxed before firelands, also needing some rep to get the last Shoulder and Head enchants from the factions, this will also be done before Firelands hits.
    I can if really necessary get a screenshot of my UI in a raid encounter, please say and ill try and pug something meanwhile.
    Armory Link to my Warlock:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Omnii/simple
    As i stated above this is the Character i rerolled for Firelands, if you would like to check out my main here is an armory link :
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Kiwi%C3%AD/simple
    Thanks for reading my application!
    Devilim
    Devilim
    Officer
    Officer

Omnii/Warlock Empty Re: Omnii/Warlock

Post  Devilim Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 am

Accepted!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 am