Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rejoining Sparkk (kguild)

sparkk
    Officer
    Officer

Rejoining Sparkk (kguild) Empty Rejoining Sparkk (kguild)

Post  sparkk Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)

Name: Kane Guild
    Class: Paladin
    Role: Dps

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.

file:///C:/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_061811_212616.jpg

Armoury currently down due to recent transfer

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?

well since i started at late tbc i was leveling from then until early Wotlk , when i got myself some gear and a decent guild i started progressing through nax, which went on to progress through TOC and then onto ICC clearing 11/12
    10 and 25 hc mode. now in cata im currently 3/13 heroic and ready for firelands.

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?
    these guilds on allaince on old realm.
    My first guild was asylum which as a friend of mines guild, He got me in as a social spot and i slowly worked my way up in the guild to a raider rank which but after collapsing as a 25 man raiding guild they took only the top raiders to raid so i left in seek of a new guild which was when i came across stormwatch in which i stayed with before i transferred to horde. when horde if been in awakenings which i left because they went to 10 man raiding and took only there raiders that have been in the guild for a while, then i joined afterdawn which as a disaster from the start , newly formed guild which had 10/12 , so i saw in trade chat and thought why not , collapsed 2 days late gm leaves ect and then i joined fatal attractions ..you guys ! i was kicked from guild due to missing a raid and not explaining myself ( my internet was down) and here i am again , wanting another chance guaranteeing tht want happen again.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby?

i am ready for that.

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!

yes i do

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?

Because im a loyal player and when it comes to raids i come prepared and ready to progress, i pull a good amount of dps and know tactics and i always prioritse the raid not myself

Anything else you might wanna add?

Hope you guys like the application
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Rejoining Sparkk (kguild) Empty Re: Rejoining Sparkk (kguild)

Post  Coldine Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Hello mate. Will have a talk about this app. and return with an answer!
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Hello. I see your char on the armory now.

Looks abit weird, you got weird sockets and enchants. Slacker enchants for sure atleast.

That my friend, should be known by you.

DECLINED!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:12 am