Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hundrina/hunter/orc/85

Hundrina
    Officer
    Officer

Hundrina/hunter/orc/85  Empty Hundrina/hunter/orc/85

Post  Hundrina Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 am

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)
    Hi all. My name is hundrina(in game name) my real life name is stefanos and am from Cyprus-limassol. My class as u can understand from my name is hunter and the spec is marksmanship(dps). Am 22 years old and i study MIS. I love raiding with people that know how to play and are fun to play with. Smile

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.
    I am in a net cafe now so i cant link any screens of my ui at the moment. Am really sorry about this.

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?
    With this character i started playing from TBC( the burning crusade)
    i cleared karazhan, magtheridon and gruuls lair.

At WOTLK i cleared: VOA,some bosses in naxxramas, obsidian sactum, eye of eternity.My main used to be my paladin at WOTLK.

At Cataclysm now i cleared 11/12 normal mode. I know my expirience is a bit low but am really unlucky with my guilds. :s

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those?
    I transfered from nagrand and used to be an ally. My guild was veni vidi wipe. There progress was poor but i dont like leaving guild for that reason. If i am having a good time in a guild i join i stay there with my guildys and fight for progress or any problems a future guild of mine might have. The main reason i left my previous guild in nagrand server was my friends. They wanted to play as horde and come to tarren mill. They prefer pvp now but i prefer pve.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require?
    I am avaible at all raid times and any day. i can attend 100%. If i get accepted and you guys decide to put me on standby then u know better. I dont mind that. Smile But ofcourse like most of the people i prefer actually being in the raid. heh. ; p but its not always what we want right? Wink
    Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!
    Yes i got ventrilo and a working microphone. Also a pretty good pc so i dont have any problems with that Smile

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild?
    I know how to play my class and i want to help the guild progress. I would love to learn more from you guys and i think u are the right people. One of the reasons i feel like that is the questions u guys need people to answer. What i mean by that is that the questions are few but the most imbortant ones and thats the most imbortant think.

Anything else you might wanna add?
    As i said before i know my raid expirience is not that great but am a fast learner and if i finally get accepted i promise i wont fail you guys. Smile
    Thanks for reading my apply. I look forward for your answer.
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Hundrina/hunter/orc/85  Empty Re: Hundrina/hunter/orc/85

Post  Coldine Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Hello there mate.
    This application looks ok, and your character does aswell.
    Unfortinetly, we're having issues fitting in 3 hunters into the raids atm, and a 4th hunter is not on the map.
    DECLINED, gl in the future though!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 am