Fatal Attraction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hampen - Huntard app

Hampen
    Officer
    Officer

Hampen - Huntard app Empty Hampen - Huntard app

Post  Hampen Sun May 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Tell us about yourself - Name, Age, Country, Class and roll(as in tank/dps/healer)

Hi, my name is Einar, and I'm a 18 year old gamer from Norway. I play as a MM hunter, and I have played it since vanilla.

Link any screens of your UI, world of logs to impress us! An armorylink would fit well here aswell.

Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/hampen/simple

I will replace some glyphs and maybe change a few talent points.

UI link: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/819/wowscrnshot052211225508.jpg/

What's your earlier raiding/PvE experience?

WoW Classic: I was quite young at this point, so I didn't have much time to raid. But I did some bosses in ZG, Onyxia and a few bosses in MC including Ragnaros.

TBC: Raided as a rogue this x-pack. I was in a 10 man raiding guild the whole expansion, so I didn't progress very much. I cleared Karazan over 9000 times, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's lair and 4/6 in ZA.

WOTLK:Played as a retribution paladin in the beginning of this X-pack. Cleared Naxx within a few weeks ( hardcore content, huh ), and a few bosses in Ulduar including some hardmodes before the guild broke up. When TOC was introduced I cleared the dust off my hunter and cleared TOC10/25, and 8/12 bosses in ICC HC some of them in 10 man some in 25. I also killed Halion25. WOTLK was sadly mostly pugs for me.

CATA: When Cataclysm hit I quickly geared up for raiding on this hunter, but the guild I was in stuggled to get ready. I started with RIFT, and when I found out how much of a crap game that was I came back to WoW. I joined a guild as social/group 2 raider, but they only needed me on my resto druid.
    I've done 4/6 BWD and 1/4 (nearly 2) on the only 2 raids I have done this expansion in alt runs.

What guilds have you been in before, and the reason to why you left those? I've been in quite many guilds the 5/6 years in WoW, but the main reasons has been guild breakup, people not showing up for raids etc. The most recent guild I was in was Picture This. As I said I joined as a group 2 raider, but the leader of this raidgrup left the guild, so no raids got formed - only a few occasional alt raids.

The attendance requirement is 90%. Is this something you can manage? We may also ask you to take a standby if that's required for an optimal raidsetup. Are you ready to take a standby, and be ready for an invite if we require?

Absolutely, I'm deticated enough to meet up for all the raids I am able to join. If I can't come I will have a good reason and have informed the guild in good time. If you need me on standby, sure no problem.

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 and a working mic available? Communication's a very important part on encounters!
    Yep I got Vent and a gaming headset with mic Smile

Why do you consider yourself as the right person for this guild? Because I love raiding, and I always have since I started playing the game. The problem I've had while playing has been finding an awesome guild to raid with. I'm sick of pugging, and would love to join the guild. It's hard to meet cool people when you don't have a raiding guild, which I miss.

I got Alchemy, Fishing and cooking, so I will always come prepared to raids. I also watch movies and read tactics to come prepared for progress raids.

Anything else you might wanna add?
    * Working on Exalted rep with Therazane
    * Working on Revered with Ramkahen for PvE head enchant.
    * Trying to find replacement for my 333 trinket.

Edit: link for my druid to show my raid progress in Cata:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/papirfly/simple

Thanks, hopefully I will get into the guild and get to know you guys!
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Hampen - Huntard app Empty Re: Hampen - Huntard app

Post  Coldine Mon May 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Hello mate.

Application itself looks ok. Nothing I want to point out right away, but a few things:

1. Reputation should be fixed before applying imo. You should have your headenchant and the epic variant of the shoulder enchant.
    But, I like that you point it out in the application that it's W.I.P (Work In Progress).

2. Found some slackerenchants on some of your gear (some of em really baaaad!). Should be having the best enchant available on 353+ gear.

3. Switch that engineer tinker on gloves!! 480 agi/10sec each 1min >>>>> yours! p.s. could not find a "flashy" link for it.

4. Agi/Mastery gem in the boots gemslot? Maybe something you missgemmed though.

Also, I might add that we're already 3 active hunters, and one more hunter could mean alot of stand-by's, and that the 2 best (apart from me) will be staying.
    But I have to think about this one, but read what I've put in note.
    Hampen
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Hampen Mon May 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Hello Smile

1. Yeah I agree on this one. The reason I applied w/o these reputations is because I know I will get these within a few days, and I got the honored enchant / pvp enchant already, so the difference is minor. Will get maxed with those quickly, tho.

Fixed enchant on cloak to +22 agility.
    Fixed enchant on bracer to 50+ agility.
    Changed gem on boots to 40+ agility.

3. I levelled 1-525 engineering yesterday, and I thought I had applied the Synapse Springs, but as you pointed out I had the wrong one. I just didn't realise until I you said it. It's changed now, though.

I don't mind being standby, really. It's better then what I have now, and maybe I could join some altruns if you run any of those.

Thanks for pointing this out mate Smile
    Coldine
    Coldine
    Admin

Post  Coldine Wed May 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Hello mate.
    I'm sorry to say, but a 4th hunter would be too much, or should I say a 5th (got one inc that was on a break).
    DECLINED, GL in the future.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:07 am